MQL Coding

poppa4x

Banned
Jul 29, 2020
Hi,

I am a retired programmer with extensive experience in C#, C++ and MQL.

Unfortunately the tough covid19 restrictions where I live are making life pretty boring and tiresome. Saying that, I'm not sick so I am in a much better position than some of the people who are and my thoughts go out to them.

I am a hopeless trader but a good programmer so to consume some of the excess spare time I have I thought I would offer my coding skills to traders here for free. You never know, maybe I could even learn to trade as well.

So if you have a successful manual strategy that you would like to automate then get in touch and maybe we can make it happen.

All the best,
Pop.

Jixo man

Trader
Jul 26, 2020
I do
Hi,

I am a retired programmer with extensive experience in C#, C++ and MQL.

Unfortunately the tough covid19 restrictions where I live are making life pretty boring and tiresome. Saying that, I'm not sick so I am in a much better position than some of the people who are and my thoughts go out to them.

I am a hopeless trader but a good programmer so to consume some of the excess spare time I have I thought I would offer my coding skills to traders here for free. You never know, maybe I could even learn to trade as well.

So if you have a successful manual strategy that you would like to automate then get in touch and maybe we can make it happen.

All the best,
Pop.
I do have an ideal for an expert advisor that can enter a trade and stay in the for a long time. Mainly for 5Min Chart

Zarbah

Trader
Apr 4, 2021
Hey great news! I'd love to learn about coding EAs and I have a great strategy we can turn into an EA. Please lets get in touch. Im from RSA

toibit

May 7, 2022
If someone is looking for a good MQL coder try Nordman Algorithms. It is a team of coders for multiple platforms and they are very professional.