MQ4 Code Works

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Xin chào Enivid !
First of all, I apologize for my poor English.

This symptom On a website, I downloaded it. I just know it functions depending on CCI and RSI.

Despite the color adjustment section on the indicator. But it doesn't work. When there are an excessive number of red and green arrows, the indicator appears confused. Currently I am testing every yellow X signal to trade.

I hope you can help me fix this error. as a result of my poor coding skills.

Thank you very much.
These lines control the arrow colors:
MQL4:
color arrow_color_up = clrLime;
color arrow_color_down = clrRed;
You can either add input keyword before each to make them input parameters which you can then customize, or you can just change the colors there. You can change the colors to clrNONE to remove the arrows.

• 👍
Reactions: BossZ

BossZ

Trader
Aug 6, 2022
These lines control the arrow colors:
MQL4:
color arrow_color_up = clrLime;
color arrow_color_down = clrRed;
You can either add input keyword before each to make them input parameters which you can then customize, or you can just change the colors there. You can change the colors to clrNONE to remove the arrows.

Let me try to fix it.
Thank you very much, Enivid.

TradeChaser

Active Trader
May 12, 2020
had to take a break... was letting work emails pile up and was slacking on my commitments.... Haven't stopped thinking about what you said in post #244, and your rules mentioned in post 230 . after watching your EURCAD video, I am driving myself mad trying to see what you saw on sept 29, as by all accounts and rules from 230, you traded against each AO, 60min QQE, and all MA's except daily and above perhaps. I know you put sometimes, so not only did the times call for nuance, but it clearly paid off.

I believe part of what is giving me the hardest time trying to emulate your order accumulation style is not being able to check charts so consistently that I see and can look at those alerts. so if I tried to emulate your order accumulation thru tracking signals, it would take me months to fill up 1 standard lot on alerts.

it seems I need to calibrate my expectations or find a way that works for just how much time I can look at the market.

TradeChaser

Active Trader
May 12, 2020
I would love your input. Saw an upward trend from last 6 days. Figured a 1440 ZZ up would print today, but it did not.

1440 MA's are down.
1440 AO below 0
the 240zz and 60 zz were up
240AO printed a decreasing bar and 60AO had a few successive AO bars.

I decided to enter a 0.02 carry trade, and I entered 10-pip sell limits up the 60zz leg. When the 60AO crossed 0, I added a pending grid of a couple stops and a couple limit orders.

I am torn on when to exit. Do I exit on H4 down leg? If so, I only have about 5 orders in for about .05 lots. If my 1440 chart tells me I will have a 1440 zzup leg soon, then I feel like I should be holding this trade until I get the new 1440zz down leg (after the up prints in a day or so).

Thanks again. I am simply torn... did I enter too early and should I have waiting until a 1440 zz up?

Am I greedy for thinking I picked the top and need to hold until a NEW 1440zz down?

1665024736570.png

1665024716089.png
1665024824501.png

hayseed

Master Trader
Jul 27, 2010
usa
hey nfl...... here ya go..... but be careful with it though...... watch closely at the beginning of that video...... the arrows can bounce in and out along with alerts......

the other lines are the center of gravity...... they constantly mold to the incoming new data......

there are more dependable arrow type indicators......h
//------

Attachments

• COG.ex4
    20.6 KB · Views: 0
  • COG.mq4
    5.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Hodrick Prescott MA alert arrows.ex4
    18.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Hodrick Prescott MA alert arrows.mq4
    7.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 👍
Reactions: Enivid

hayseed

Master Trader
Jul 27, 2010
usa
Thanks !
What other more reliable mt4 indicator & with or without arrow would you suggest?
//-----

hey cdk...... strange as it might seem, the despised by many zigzag is always on my favorites list.... followed by almost any type moving average and the qqe.....

alma, tsr, hma, jfatl, jjma or the butterworth 2 and 3 pole ma's ...... zigzag, tsr and qqe are a good combination......

when viewed in multi time frame fashion, such as , 1440, 240, 60 and 30, they seem to paint a fair picture if they say the same thing ....... in my mind multi time frame multi indicator agreement is just like that duck saying......

if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's most likely a duck......

or is it, if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it probably needs more time in the oven.........

even the best indicators should be taken with a pinch of salt.....h