Moon-X

yuri32

Jun 10, 2022
Greetings, does anyone know about new broker Moon-X? Attracted by the low spread and promotions, I use a demo account, everything is fine, but is it worth depositing cash?

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Looks like a typical brand new unregulated FX/Crypto broker. Why would anyone open an account with them is beyond my understanding. That's taking additional risks in an already risky environment without any clear gain to compensate for that extra risk.

HeavenLeighGill

Active Trader
Aug 5, 2021
Haven't heard of them but I wouldn't take a chance with a newer broker. I would rather wait for reviews to start coming out from real traders because I don't want to be one of the first test subjects.

Ak04

Trader
May 31, 2022
I wouldn't recommend any off-shore brokers. None of them are what they say and there's a lot going on that you won't expect or may not even notice. I know the leverage thing is really attractive, but it really is a double edge razor blade.

If you're bent on using an off-shore and plan to stick with them for a while you better have game and know what you're doing. They are not there to see you make money long-term unless you enter a lose-deposit cycle.

PIP E PIP

Trader
Sep 7, 2022
Its good to use as per my research i find something interesting about it.
They follow the latest protocol based on off-chain and side-chain expansion solutions, which help to enhance the performance by a whopping 500% mark. It offers an efficient and highly scalable enterprise-grade Distributed Intelligent Application development solution for the developers. The POW+ POS clubbed with voting-based consensus mechanism Layer 2 protocols infuse new features without hampering the capacities of the main network. The blockchain offers the highest standards of privacy via zero-knowledge proof protocol and MAST.