Main Source of Online Income: Forex?

FXexpert

Master Trader
Dec 13, 2008
What's your favorite way to make money online or your main source of online income?? Is it Forex??

I'd like to get everyone's opinion on this.

Pinalli

Master Trader
Jan 31, 2009
Yea, I love forex for its dynamic nature, returns, trends etc. Forex trading also allows traders to start with a smaller trading capital than in any other markets. In fact, there is one forex trading platform which has only a $25 minimum account size. Another nice feature is that they have no minimum trade size. That type of flexibility opens the door to practically anyone who wants to check out broker trading. This isn't to say that all brokers are that flexible. But i am happy that latest mine is. :)

ForexTrader

Master Trader
Feb 7, 2009
Most definitely for now it is anyway, but I am looking at going in to stock marketing more shares than currency.

FXexpert

Master Trader
Dec 13, 2008
It's good to see so many people making money with Forex! This is truly becoming the most popular way to trade in the world.

LearningForex

Active Trader
Feb 20, 2009
$25 bucks Pinali? Sounds very interesting. I never know there is a platform that allows you to use such a small capital to do Forex trading... But forex seems ok. Just sit in front of computer, watching some news. Guessing the trends and make a bit. I am still learning. But this is what my opinion is.