ma cross alert

hayseed

Master Trader
Jul 27, 2010
usa
The MA's are: smoothed moving average ( period 5) and exponential moving average (period 50)
I need audio alert for whenever the 5ssma cross the 50 ema( either up or down)

//-----

hey thosyno...... yes all is well here..... still working daylight to dark, 13 on and 1 off..... over a year now...... hope everything is fine with yall also......

there are several ways you can create crossover alerts...... one way would be to adapt the standard metaquotes macd.... it subtracts 2 moving averages which is in a very real sense a crossover signal.....

the indicator below might be close to what your huntin......h

//------
audusd-m1-oanda-division1-thosyno-macd.png

Attachments

• thosyno ma cross alert.ex4
    10.4 KB · Views: 7
  • thosyno ma cross alert.mq4
    3.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 👍
Reactions: Enivid

thosyno

Trader
Feb 17, 2021
The MA's are: smoothed moving average ( period 5) and exponential moving average (period 50)
I need audio alert for whenever the 5ssma cross the 50 ema( either up or down)

//-----

hey thosyno...... yes all is well here..... still working daylight to dark, 13 on and 1 off..... over a year now...... hope everything is fine with yall also......

there are several ways you can create crossover alerts...... one way would be to adapt the standard metaquotes macd.... it subtracts 2 moving averages which is in a very real sense a crossover signal.....

the indicator below might be close to what your huntin......h

//------
audusd-m1-oanda-division1-thosyno-macd.png
Thanks so much. Just installed it. Will get back to you if I need any assistance. God bless.