Low commission, competition & rewards at BuzzFX

buzzfxbroker

Trader
Jan 30, 2017
www.buzzfx.com
Let the celebration begin, Mardi Gras is on the 28th February 2017 and at BuzzFX we are throwing a party.

Sign up between now and the 28th February and trade with a low commission of $7 (round turn) earn up to $5000 in REWARDS plus be in with a chance to win one of the following;

Apple iPad Pro, Apple iPhone 7, Samsung Galaxy S7 or Samsung Galaxy TabPro S

To qualify just open your new live account and deposit a minimum of $200

For more information, please contact our Support department via Live Chat, Telephone +44 330 808 2200 ; email: support@buzzfx.com or click here

buzzfxbroker

Trader
Jan 30, 2017
www.buzzfx.com
Hey everyone,

I've had some questions about the reward scheme and how it works so I thought I'd take the time to clarify:

The BuzzFX rewards scheme is unique in that it's not a bonus scheme and any rewards will be paid into a separate wallet to your MT4 account.

This means your rewards are protected and you can't lose it trading. We'll match the rewards to every deposit you make up to a total of $5000, and we'll add $1 for every 20 lots traded.

As soon as you earn the amount of dollars originally deposited in lots traded, we will automatically transfer your reward account balance to your trading account where you can trade with it or withdraw it as cash. Full details of the reward scheme including examples are on the website.

We developed this scheme after extensive discussions with traders from all over the world and would love to know what you think of it.

buzzfxbroker

Trader
Jan 30, 2017
www.buzzfx.com
Our first low commission offer proved popular, so from 1st March for one month, commissions on Forex trading will be $5 (round turn) for any client who signs up. Just visit BuzzFX and open an account today.

Let me know if you have any questions. Hope to see you when the markets open!