Losses are part of trading

Master Forex IB

Active Trader
May 23, 2013
I not fear of loss because I can not get rid of loss even I am a good trader. Here all have to face less or more loss. Some can manage it well .Some need a lot of time to understand this market and manage risk. If there is no loss how this market will run.

T Spoon

Trader
Sep 24, 2013
I think that losses sometimes even more precious than the wins. Losses will tell you exactly what you don't have to do. While when you win, you only now that you have some specific algorithm that might work next time.

Emibluz

Banned
Aug 22, 2013
Surely losses are essentials of trading; there are some lessons you learn personally from ugly experiences that you may not get from the reputable FX chiefs. Success without failure wouldn't be that valuable. But the good side of losing is when you win pips from a knowledge you learnt from a previous loss. Me I am not afraid of losing nor taking calculated risks that is why I could go offshore despite the popular notion (but very false) that it scam filled. There I could boast a good number of successful trades; even when pairs fell against our favor, I could hedge to protect my position. There I could even scalp between news hours and win good pips- can you beat that?

rrayne20009

Trader
Sep 13, 2013
losses are normal in forex,even pro traders lose sometimes.It is just how you react to a loss which will define you as trader,I think.

gerski

Trader
Nov 7, 2013
I am gonna have to agree with you here. There is no argument over the fact that losses are a part of forex trading because forex trading is more like a business and no matter what business you talk about, there are always going to be profits and at times there are going to be losses as well in a business and forex is not going to be any different in this regard.

Right since we look forex as a business,same with other types of businesss forex has both loss and profits its like a main ingredients that it cant be removed.We can just plan how to minimized or limit our loss.

Exness Support

Active Trader
Apr 21, 2014
Like day and night are the part of our world similarly profit and losses are part of trading. One should not get fearful about losses it will keep happening. Just manage your risk and make sure your annual profits and bigger than your annual losses.