LiteForex

LiteForex Official

Master Trader
Nov 26, 2013
Dear clients,

LiteForex�s new program Risk Free is another step to ensure safe and profitable trading. Participation is available to all those clients who entered a special promo code when making a deposit in their trading accounts with LiteForex.

To get your promo code and familiarize yourself with the participation conditions, please visit the Risk Free page.

The promo code may be activated from 4th August till 4th September 2014 via Client Profile when depositing at least $500 in the trading account. The number of promo codes is limited!

Take part in the RiskFree program and make guaranteed profits with LiteForex!

Best regards,
Your broker LiteForex

release-eng.png

LiteForex Official

Master Trader
Nov 26, 2013
Dear clients!

We hereby inform you of amendments to the “Affiliate Agreement,” which come into effect as of 11 August 2014.
The amended paragraphs are: 5.7, 5.8.1, 5.8.2, 5.8.3 and 5.9
The following paragraphs have been removed from the Agreement: 5.7.1, 5.7.2 and 5.7.3
Paragraphs 5.17, 5.17.1 and 5.17.2 have been added into the Agreement.
You can find the amendments and modified Agreement in the link: http://www.liteforex.com/partner-agreement-en.pdf

Best regards,
Liteforex

angle13

Banned
Jun 17, 2013
the affiliate agreeent impacto me. i has big affiliate in liteforex. i earn more money with affiliate. i can get 1.5 pip with liteforex.

satriafx

Banned
Oct 7, 2013
heaven
Thank for informing this agreement sir. I can change my own policy about my affiliate program with this broker.
Thank lite, its nice having affilliate program from you.

syai77

Active Trader
May 18, 2013
tuban
I like making business with affiliate program from liteforex, all advertising tools is realy complete and attracting clients. I have more than tenth clients from my liteforex partner site.

nurfakih

Banned
May 21, 2013
sidoarjo_indonesia
For trader from mongolia, you have to be happy because liteforex launching great demo contest for them. Let's making real money with demo contest in liteforex. there will be three winner of demo contest "Forex archer".

edoforex

Banned
Dec 16, 2013
honey moon
Dear clients,

LiteForex�s new program Risk Free is another step to ensure safe and profitable trading. Participation is available to all those clients who entered a special promo code when making a deposit in their trading accounts with LiteForex.

To get your promo code and familiarize yourself with the participation conditions, please visit the Risk Free page.

The promo code may be activated from 4th August till 4th September 2014 via Client Profile when depositing at least $500 in the trading account. The number of promo codes is limited!

Take part in the RiskFree program and make guaranteed profits with LiteForex!

Best regards,
Your broker LiteForex

release-eng.png

Sir, can you tell us how do these work??
And how if all our money get loses in this trade, is our account will be paid again?

safitri

Banned
May 30, 2013
indonesia
Sir, can you tell us how do these work??
And how if all our money get loses in this trade, is our account will be paid again?

I think that your lose money will be paid by lite companies based on the program Free Risk..
But I do not know the process of this program, you can ask customer services of liteforex.

angle13

Banned
Jun 17, 2013
yes. we enjoy with forex market. it is my partime job. i hope i can get more money with it. i think it is a chance for our life

dalat

Trader
May 21, 2013
yes. now i comfortable with liteforex. they supply more rebate for trader. it is great for me. i earned more with rebate

angle13

Banned
Jun 17, 2013
i join in weekly contest with liteforex. i can earn more money with it. i was earn 50$ with demo contest. it is way for your earning money

samuel_p80

Banned
May 10, 2013
Participate in weekly demo contest is challenging. Its good place for improving our skill and make real money from it..

LiteForex Official

Master Trader
Nov 26, 2013
Dear clients,

LiteForex introduces you to an improved version of the "Bring a friend 2.0" program that you have been already familiar with.

This program offers exciting opportunities enabling you to profit from your own trading, from bringing in your friends or colleagues as well as from their trading. Furthermore, you will receive commission for each client attracted by your friends and for each client attracted by your friend's friends...and so on. The most exciting thing is that your friends will be offered the same opportunities and advantages as you. So, it won't be hard to get them interested. The system we introduce you to offers unlimited earning opportunities at any level.

There is another pleasant thing LiteForex has prepared for you: a huge sum of money that will be raffled among all the clients participating in the “Bring a friend 2.0" program. With every new participant registering in the program, the Organizer will add $8 to the prize fund. The prize money will be drawn every 3 months.
What do you need to do to participate in the "Bring a friend 2.0" program?
All is simple:

activate the code you have got from LiteForex or from any of your friends when paying at least $100 in the account
get your own code for distribution
attract your acquaintances by passing the code to them for them to make a deposit
trade in your account

We will take charge of the rest.

What will participating in the "Bring a friend 2.0" program bring in?
Unlimited earning opportunities:

get a bonus of 20% of your deposit
get real money paid in your account from the clients you attracted
get additional commission for your friends' work aimed at bringing in new clients
get affiliate commission from the clients you attracted
participate in the prize raffle every 3 moths
make profits from trading in your account
Start your way towards the top right now.

Earning with LiteForex is so easy.

Best regards,
Your broker LiteForex

mlm.png

angle13

Banned
Jun 17, 2013
who has a lot of friend . they can earn many money with liteforex. this is great promotion. all trader like this promotion.

dalat

Trader
May 21, 2013
i must compare about new promtion of liteforex. before i has affiliate with some friend in masterforex. now liteforex has better promotion affiliate. i will consider bring my friend to them

LiteForex Official

Master Trader
Nov 26, 2013
Dear clients,

The LiteForex Company made an alteration to the section “Vip Club”, which will be a pleasant surprise for you. Today we have taken one more step to increase your chances to make profit. Now additional funds in the form of bonus, which you can buy for Club’s currency, can be converted into the balance funds in your account! LiteForex takes care of its clients and aims to make trading in Forex market even more profitable for you. Trade more, get more Lp points and convert them into real money!

Best regards,
LiteForex

LP2Money.jpg