LiteForex

samuel_p80

Banned
May 10, 2013
The first stage of "World Challenge" contest will end guys...
It's make me curious who is the winner of that contest...

safitri

Banned
May 30, 2013
indonesia
Hahaha...
the winner is from indonesia guys....
it's the first stage, the final stage will raffle the marcedes bens s400....
It's the important moment...

mr bean

Trader
May 13, 2013
you should deposit 1000$ many times. you can get more chance to win final stage because liteforex will raffle to find winner

mr bean

Trader
May 13, 2013
what will happen with USD in next week . now we should be carefull .wait some thing in USA goverment. this can be chance or risky for trader

safitri

Banned
May 30, 2013
indonesia
I'm so happy with USA's official shutting down...
I hope this Arrogant nation ruin and collapse,So they will never invading other nation again...

hunter13

Trader
Jul 2, 2013
today everything is ok. gold had a big up . i earn 50$ with it. good luck guys. don't worry about market. forex market will be develop in future

evaa.soraya

Banned
May 15, 2013
indonesia
today everything is ok. gold had a big up . i earn 50$ with it. good luck guys. don't worry about market. forex market will be develop in future

Hmm...
I think gold is sideway guys..
at this moment, gold is move down little...
It's indicating that the U.S. economic still suffer in collapse..

hunter13

Trader
Jul 2, 2013
do not worry about U.S . this is country No.1 on the world. they do not collapse easily. it's not as firm or personal. in history never happened.

safitri

Banned
May 30, 2013
indonesia
Hmm...
I think gold is sideway guys..
at this moment, gold is move down little...
It's indicating that the U.S. economic still suffer in collapse..

You are right guys..
Now, gold is stepping moving down and gold bar price on my country move down as well. It's the prove that USA economic is really got trouble. The US dollar must changed with others...

hunter13

Trader
Jul 2, 2013
You are right guys..
Now, gold is stepping moving down and gold bar price on my country move down as well. It's the prove that USA economic is really got trouble. The US dollar must changed with others...

i saw guys . this week DJ up to the highest in history of stock market . this is sign USD will be stronger in future.

satriafx

Banned
Oct 7, 2013
heaven
You are right guys..

Gold step moving UP right now..
But I hope this move won't turn in strong Up trend.