It works

GOOGOBAZI_12

Trader
Jan 15, 2012
Hi
This is my first post!!!
I have an extremely new approach to forex trading, one which needs you to know the strength of the market. it works when the market is weak and is ranging. I use pending orders specifically limit orders and i set orders for all the pairs at once. I trade four hours to the end of the day, i set both ask and bid orders simultaneously, and i set 10pips from the price, and put a take profit at 10pips from the entry point. I close all positions whether profiting or losing by end of the the day. This strategy though does not work for all the brokers. I intend to work through the whole of this year with it but working with any one interested. Check the attachment for details of performance

Attachments

• DetailedStatement for period 01.01.2012-13.01.2012.pdf
    108.7 KB · Views: 139

GOOGOBAZI_12

Trader
Jan 15, 2012
Hi Enivid, its better you identify the part of the system that you need clarification, i can also send you the excel template+ the e.a that use to set those pending orders. other wise i will keep updating you with my performance once i trade whether its profiting or loosing so that we can work together to polish it.
thanks

GOOGOBAZI_12

Trader
Jan 15, 2012
Hi Enivid,
I don't use any signal though we can work together to see whether we can identify some signals that work for our strategy. i look at the candle sticks, also the time of entry and i try to avoid days when there are intervening news. i hedge risk by using lot size which is commensurable with my account balance and i trade for a limited period of time beyond which i exit all trades whether they are profiting or loosing.

GOOGOBAZI_12

Trader
Jan 15, 2012
GUYS
KINDLY FIND ATTACHED, LAST NIGHT'S PERFORMANCE OF OUR STRATEGY.

Attachments

• DetailedStatement as at 19.01.2012.pdf
    434.3 KB · Views: 62

Rehabguru

Trader
Nov 7, 2012
The average and maximum loss trades are greater than the Profit trades. The report is showing what appears to be a 2 or 3 week period. Need to see how this system operates when the market changes. Not convinced.