initializing of (EA NAME) (ASSET) failed with code 1

Ebarrow123

Feb 2, 2023
Hello,

I purchased an EA and whenever I try to load it on to charts I am getting this error in the journal:

It runs fine in the tester but does not load onto charts. My developer is not having this issue and it is not a broker issue. I also tried to uninstall and re install my MT5 terminal. I have complied the code and there are no bugs.

I do not know how to code and am mostly unfamiliar with the language.

I'm thinking this may be a terminal issue even though it is a code error. Does this sound familiar to anyone? If it is an easy fix please let me know, if it is code specific I will attach the code.

Topsy

Apr 29, 2023
Hello,

I purchased an EA and whenever I try to load it on to charts I am getting this error in the journal:

It runs fine in the tester but does not load onto charts. My developer is not having this issue and it is not a broker issue. I also tried to uninstall and re install my MT5 terminal. I have complied the code and there are no bugs.

I'm thinking this may be a terminal issue even though it is a code error. Does this sound familiar to anyone? If it is an easy fix please let me know, if it is code specific I will attach the code.
having the same problem,
how was it fixed
kindly assist.

czirjek

Trader
Feb 21, 2024
Hello,

how did you solve problem....got the same issue