indicators we use

hayseed

Master Trader
Jul 27, 2010
usa
here are a couple more..... you'll need the qqe and alma also..... video to explain......h
//----

usdjpy-d1-oanda-division1-earnforex.png
//----
//-----

Attachments

• alma.mq4
    14.4 KB · Views: 131
  • QQE.mq4
    9.6 KB · Views: 126
  • QQE bars ++.mq4
    9.9 KB · Views: 140
  • wpr cci force.mq4
    5.3 KB · Views: 160
  • 👍
Reactions: Salguod, Ryan007 and Enivid

TheGMan

Active Trader
Sep 25, 2011
here is a slide show script.... it's a script, so goes in the scripts folder.... once attached to a chart, it will scroll thru all charts you have open in a length of time of your choice...... it's one of things i used to teach the girls how to trade.....

and a video explaining it ......h

//----

Very nice hayseed!

My long lost coder made one of these for me years ago. The only difference was mine continued to loop thru all the pairs & continued to open the charts. Yours seems to stop once it has gone thru all pairs.

Can you code this to continually open the pairs without stopping? I've seemed to have lost my old one.

Thanks & thank you for sharing all the indis!

G

hayseed

Master Trader
Jul 27, 2010
usa
Can you code this to continually open the pairs without stopping? I've seemed to have lost my old one

G
//-----

hey g..... increasing the charts input will increase the loops..... such as if you have 5 charts open and set the 'charts' input to 100, it will loop thru 20 times....

20 charts open with a 'charts' setting of 200 should loop thru all 10 times...... and so on....

but yes, it's just a single short line of code to make it non stop..... including charts = i+2; such as below, should lead i on a wild goose chase......

the drawback is you will have to close the chart to stop it..... closing a chart with a script still running on it usually will lock the platform up for a few seconds....

so it might interfere with trading during that time.....

let me know if your ok with that and i'll upload it non stop...... or you can add the code if you want..... just holler back.....h
//----

MQL4:
    for(int i=0;i<charts;i++)
     {
      int hMDI = GetParent(GetParent(WindowHandle(Symbol(), Period())));
      SendMessageA(hMDI, WM_MDINEXT, 0, 0);

charts = i+2;

Sleep(seconds*1000);
     }

TheGMan

Active Trader
Sep 25, 2011
//-----

hey g..... increasing the charts input will increase the loops..... such as if you have 5 charts open and set the 'charts' input to 100, it will loop thru 20 times....

20 charts open with a 'charts' setting of 200 should loop thru all 10 times...... and so on....

Thanks for the quick reply hayseed, Makes sense! I didn't realize that. I was thinking that input was for just the amount of pairs you had open on the platform. Thanks for the explanation!

By the way, I went digging thru an old extern backup drive & found my old one I mentioned & will share it here.

If you're lazy like me you might like this!
It's an indicator that will scroll thru all your pairs that are open on your platform & open each pair for you one at a time automatically and will leave the chart open for the amount of time you set it to before opening the next pair. In the inputs you can set "Active to True or False If set to True it will start scrolling thru all pairs right away...If set to false, you will need to highlight the little Red circle in the bottom left corner of the chart you put the indi on then drag it in any direction & let it go. The circle will snap back to its original position & turn Green & then it will start scrolling pairs for you. In order to stop it simply drag the circle again & it will turn it off & stop scrolling pairs for you. This is great because all you need to do is sit back now & watch the show. I find setting the refresh to 5 seconds is long enough to view a pair for a set up before it goes to the next pair. Enjoy!

(If it seems to be hanging, it refreshes on next tic after the 5 seconds (Default) or the refresh you set it to)

Enjoy!

Attachments

• AutoTab2.ex4
    4.7 KB · Views: 43

lpp

Trader
Sep 29, 2019
hey enivid.... thanks for sharing all yours.....

//-------

this is something that quite honestly was above the girls head..... it was meant to make some sense of the various pairs when comparing atr, margin required, lot size, profit percentage and such.....

they much rather be looking for diamonds, flowers, smiley faces and other wingding objects..... nothing wrong with that..... the less complicated things get often the better.....

youtube video explaining it.....h

h,
could you include Gold,Silver,Oil etc in the indicator? I've tried and it compiles with no errors or warnings but will not show the Gold pairs on the chart.
Thank you for all your hard work and great explanations
lpp

livingsoul999

Trader
Jan 1, 2020
Greetings Hope all are doing well and wonderful. Happy New Year!!!
I found a great buy and sell zone indicator....
I was wondering could any coder perhaps add a x axis and y axis feature to it in order to move it over so that it won't overlap other indicators?
Thank you, many pips to all

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
h,
could you include Gold,Silver,Oil etc in the indicator? I've tried and it compiles with no errors or warnings but will not show the Gold pairs on the chart.
Thank you for all your hard work and great explanations
lpp
Sorry, but it is forbidden to discuss decompiled indicators in this forum. I had to delete your attachment.

hayseed

Master Trader
Jul 27, 2010
usa
here are the indicators as mentioned in the trend trading video......

a single indicator where the time frame could be chosen, there by requiring only one, could be written but just have the time right now.....

might post the combined single indicator later if time permits......h
//----

//-----

//----

Attachments

• Raghee 34 Wave 60.ex4
    10.5 KB · Views: 41
  • Raghee 34 Wave 60.mq4
    5.2 KB · Views: 62
  • Raghee 34 Wave 240.mq4
    5.2 KB · Views: 62
  • Raghee 34 Wave 240.ex4
    10.5 KB · Views: 40
  • Raghee 34 Wave 1440.ex4
    10.8 KB · Views: 40
  • Raghee 34 Wave 1440.mq4
    5.2 KB · Views: 57
  • Raghee 34 Wave.ex4
    15.8 KB · Views: 43
  • Raghee 34 Wave.mq4
    6.4 KB · Views: 63
  • 👍
Reactions: Salguod and tierry

tierry

Trader
Dec 6, 2019
here are the indicators as mentioned in the trend trading video......

a single indicator where the time frame could be chosen, there by requiring only one, could be written but just have the time right now.....

might post the combined single indicator later if time permits......h
//----

//-----

//----
Can you post the set files as well please?

thanks

hayseed

Master Trader
Jul 27, 2010
usa
Hey @hayseed, im kindly requesting for the 34ema dashboard indicator
//------

hey waih.... sorry about that..... forgot to add them..... someone on forexfactory just asked also..... here they are.....

been kinda busy lately...... trying to build a 12 by 12 foot barn building, with floor, from a single tree..... every single board from 1 tree.... entire finished building... and video it.....

yeah i know,,,,, some people just have to much time on their hands......lol....h
//------

//----

Attachments

• raghee horner.mq4
    4 KB · Views: 62
  • raghee horner.ex4
    10.8 KB · Views: 36