indicators we use

hayseed

Master Trader
Jul 27, 2010
usa
mentioned on facebook while ago i'd start posting some of the indicators the 3 girls use in their accounts....

here is the first along with a youtube video explaining it.... if your not the indicator type, these might be of no value to you.....

mq4 is supplied so you can modify it if need be......

nothing here will make you rich over night..... but seems to help them..... and me......h

//----
//---- they each started with 200$, june 1st.....

Attachments

• Price Alerts.mq4
    5.5 KB · Views: 220
  • 👍
Reactions: Enivid

hayseed

Master Trader
Jul 27, 2010
usa
this indicator goes with the price alerts.... bbands stop does not have to be on the chart.... the price alerts will call it via icustom when needed......h

Attachments

• BBands_Stop.mq4
    6.3 KB · Views: 165
  • 👍
Reactions: Enivid

hayseed

Master Trader
Jul 27, 2010
usa
Looks very interesting. Does it repaint?
//----

hey enivid..... other than the normal 0 bar fluctuation, nothing on that chart repaints after the close.... except for the zigzag of course..... i'd have to check but seem to remember coding the wingdings to work off last bars close.... so they should not flutter at all..... this is just something for the girls to trade with....
//------

enivid and i can with just a quick look at the code tell if something repaints in a bad sense..... some indicators , even common moving averages, might flex a extremely small amount as old data falls off.... we're talking about 1 pip max.... to me, that's not a big deal.... some indicators are written to repaint to intentionally mislead others either for fun or profit...... quite often that code will only be offered in ex form to hide the fact and either come with a price tag or a extreme name..... commonly both.... it's your money.... be wary....

hopefully people notice that enivid always freely posts the ex and mq4, along with mq5.... that says a lot about someone.....

here is a youtube video better explaining how we use the bbands stop alerts....h

• 👍
Reactions: jeromenelson and Enivid

hayseed

Master Trader
Jul 27, 2010
usa
this is a simple indicator we use to track the daily profit or loss.... the total number of trades and total profit or loss during the time should be shown in left corner....

daily profit or loss is not something we git all wrapped up in.... the girls use 1% per day target and 2% maximum risk per trade.... that is solely due to the math being so easy..... they do not expect to make 1% every day of course, nor do i..... they only use those simple values in order to attempt to choose trades that could possibly make 1%.... just 2$ on a 200$ account..... so you see their not tryin to get rich over night......

youtube video explaining it and a few more points..... data mine type indicators help them choose trades.......h
//----

Attachments

• daily pl.mq4
    4.7 KB · Views: 146
  • 👍
Reactions: mntiwana and naikvijays

hayseed

Master Trader
Jul 27, 2010
usa
hey enivid.... thanks for sharing all yours.....

//-------

this is something that quite honestly was above the girls head..... it was meant to make some sense of the various pairs when comparing atr, margin required, lot size, profit percentage and such.....

they much rather be looking for diamonds, flowers, smiley faces and other wingding objects..... nothing wrong with that..... the less complicated things get often the better.....

youtube video explaining it.....h

Attachments

• percentage goal.mq4
    8.1 KB · Views: 142
  • 👍
Reactions: mntiwana

hayseed

Master Trader
Jul 27, 2010
usa
here is a slide show script.... it's a script, so goes in the scripts folder.... once attached to a chart, it will scroll thru all charts you have open in a length of time of your choice...... it's one of things i used to teach the girls how to trade.....

and a video explaining it ......h

//----

Attachments

• slide show.mq4
    1.3 KB · Views: 126
  • slide show.ex4
    6 KB · Views: 83

hayseed

Master Trader
Jul 27, 2010
usa
here is another simple indicator we use.... this video explains it....... it seems to be most effective for us when used on renko charts.....

knowing the psar levels, or the bbands, for each realistic timeframe kinda gives us a heads up.....h
//----
nzdusd-m2-oanda-division1-multi-tf-psar-lines.png

//----
//----

Attachments

• Psar Lines.mq4
    4.8 KB · Views: 165
  • 👍
Reactions: mntiwana and Enivid

hayseed

Master Trader
Jul 27, 2010
usa
here is another indicator we use.... this is something i've posted before.... came across it this morning while workin on something else and figured i'd upload it also......

this plots your trades..... for me it was used to exposed my bad habits..... too long a list to go into..... this video should explain how it's used......h
//------

Attachments

• trade history.mq4
    9.1 KB · Views: 111
  • 👍
Reactions: mntiwana and lisparc

hayseed

Master Trader
Jul 27, 2010
usa
here is another indicator we used at one point, along a video to explain it..... actually a combination type indicator which requires the indicators below..... if you play with it some you'll see the point.....

the original version is long gone, so i just rewrote what was remembered tonite..... if you code a lot, past work can be a cluttersome burden..... so it's a habit of mine to delete anything not being used at the moment.....

you'll probably want to change the name, '101% rule based'..... the other indicators need to remain as named unless you edit the 101 to accurately call the new name.....

it's quite easy to edit it to your tastes......h
//-----

Attachments

• 101% rule based.mq4
    7.2 KB · Views: 156
  • alma.mq4
    7.2 KB · Views: 127
  • Coppock curve.mq4
    7.2 KB · Views: 134
  • QQE.mq4
    4.8 KB · Views: 124
  • ThreePoleButterworthFilter.mq4
    3.4 KB · Views: 128
  • ThreePoleSuperSmootherFilter.mq4
    3.2 KB · Views: 126
  • TwoPoleButterworthFilter.mq4
    3.1 KB · Views: 121
  • TwoPoleSuperSmootherFilter.mq4
    3.1 KB · Views: 126
  • TSR.mq4
    6.2 KB · Views: 141

Andrew101

Active Trader
Oct 3, 2016
Manchester
Moving Averages, Another indicator that’s simple to use and attempts to marginalize the lag that is ever-present with the usage of indicators, the moving average is a common chart component of short-term traders.

hayseed

Master Trader
Jul 27, 2010
usa
hey
Thanks Hayseed for replying to my Q on YouTube - Mark
//----

hey mark..... anytime...... here is something else, though really not a indicator..... its a visual order modifier.....

its not uncommon for me to have several dozen, perhaps as many as a hundred, orders on a single pair..... this expert advisor will adjust all the targets with ease......

in the video i have trouble grabbing the line..... if you have show trade levels unchecked on the platform itself you will not have that problem.......

and after looking at the code i see i made a mistake in the video..... it will not draw lines unless it sees orders......h
//-----

Attachments

• visual targets alerts nfa compliant accounts.mq4
    6.7 KB · Views: 93