I need advise

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
@ Adam, I use trader's way, fxcm and alpari and of course, always willing to test out other brokers to see if they suit my trading needs better. And yeah, you can try diff brokers, see which one works for you..

Adam FX

Trader
Oct 30, 2012
@ Adam, I use trader's way, fxcm and alpari and of course, always willing to test out other brokers to see if they suit my trading needs better. And yeah, you can try diff brokers, see which one works for you..

I am testing Armada Markets, IC Markets and Pepperstone. So far they seem decent.

May 3, 2012
Glasgow

I've tried Alpari, thought they were ok, what did you make of FXCM? I had a demo with them a couple of years ago but chose not to take it further than that. Currently trading on the MahiFX web platform, impressed so far.

Mike Bor

Banned
Jun 23, 2010
Mike,

The beauty of trading Forex is the "any place, any time" concept. Will you carry your AE everywhere with you? Maybe not. What you WILL have with you, no matter where you go and when, is your Hands (and MIND). It's about priorities. Learn Manual First! Toys are for later.

I did not exclude developing the manual trading skills. But when you are at home or in the office, why not try saving your time with an indicator or a robot.

adfxdt

Trader
Nov 20, 2012
Free or cheap EAs are a disaster waiting to happen. Many have a streak of successful trades then one disastrous trade that wipes the account. Good EAs are usual kept by the developers that run IB activities and protect their code. I'd look for an EA under a network of traders.

I did not exclude developing the manual trading skills. But when you are at home or in the office, why not try saving your time with an indicator or a robot.

Why not? What would you actually be saving? I have spent this entire year learning, practicing, failing (and learning from same) and practicing some more. Forget the "hands-off" trading with a robot until you can manually do it yourself. You'll hear that over and over because it's the truth.

I understand your eagerness. We've all felt it. However, you're new, by your own comment, and we're trying to get you straight. Your argument is an "emotional" one. Start working on the psychology of trading. You need to move through 4 phases; lose a lot, lose a little, win a little and win a lot. You might find Forex is not your niche. Maybe you'll excel at Binary Options or 60 Second trades. It comes with time, experience and practice.

Jumping onto an EA at this point will not save you time. It will only extend your wait.

Maria08

Banned
Oct 23, 2012
I am not biased but from experience, i have traded using many robots, yes they make profit but i found no robot that would make consistent (not 100% but at least 70%) profits. These robots made quick pips but would lose them all in a matter of days!!! I am sticking to manual self trading and doing much better.

abir_r2r

Banned
Jan 22, 2013
Dhaka
Enjoy on locating beneficial EA male. My good friend has become in search of beneficial EAs in addition to almost nothing possesses did actually be employed by them. Every thirty days he / she pertains to everyone in addition to say to everyone, "Hey, I've truly bought an incredible EA.. inches although almost nothing generated them reliable benefit.

David9

Trader
Nov 12, 2012
The only folks who earn income with EAs include the coders that sell them, not really the particular 'traders' that have used them. The only way to produce regular gains 1 week in 1 week available is always to learn the project.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Yup! The only ones who make money out of EAs are the developers who wrote the code. Yet, more and more newbies fall for the same snake oil spin..

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Please do not spam the forum, it can get you banned. I understand that you are new but please do not post the same message on multiple threads.
thank you.

expert4x

Trader
Oct 6, 2011
Sydney
I agree which what many are saying. Don't be lazy - learn how to trade manually. A robot is only an automation of a manual system. You still need to know everything about what makes the robot fail or succeed.

When to use it and when not to. Which market conditions are best for the robot and why. Which setting are best an why. How to change the setting etc.etc. You can only do this if you know the funadamental of trading. I have found that there is no short cut.

While EAs hooked me into the Forex realm, it didn't take long to see that EAs, Expert Advisors, Robots (all the same thing) were nothing but a diversion. I defy anyone to present a robot that works consistently or profitably. You've been told. You've been warned. Yet, you pay for them on "hopes."

I've learned how to make a grand quickly, depending on movement. Show me a comparable EA that can do that. If you use EAs, you're a "player." If you trade manually, you're a "trader." Which you decide is up to you.

krecex

Trader
Oct 8, 2012
The problem with EA it does a mistake in reading too. Even it make a bigger mistake than us, that has studied and practice.