I am trying to decide which broker to use, 1LotStp or Hotforex

krecex

Trader
Oct 8, 2012
I don't know much about Fxpro. I had trade with Hotforex for 4 months, and I have not found any problem while trading with Hotforex. Beside of the fast withdrawal, it also has responsive customer service.

herculesfx

Trader
Mar 20, 2013
Brazil
if You want good execution ---> find good ECN broker that operate in Your country. Dont waste time to marketmaker's broker who gain if You lose --> it is pure conflict of interest !

tabalo

Confirmed HotForex Representative
Feb 20, 2013
^
My country doesn't have any good broker, and I remember Hotforex is a ECN broker.

krecex

Trader
Oct 8, 2012
^
My country doesn't have any good broker, and I remember Hotforex is a ECN broker.

I come from indonisia, honestly local forex brokers here are really bad,so i also joined hotforex onlin, so far its ok with no problems, not like local brokers here they are crooks

Dominator4fx

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Asia
I come from indonisia, honestly local forex brokers here are really bad,so i also joined hotforex onlin, so far its ok with no problems, not like local brokers here they are crooks

For me choosing a broker to trade with i would look for:

1. He must be able to trade with Fair conditions and given support when required.

2. He must be able to withdraw his funds when he wants.

3. Get a choice of trading accounts to deal with.

4. Support in the form of Forex forums so that he is able to Interact with fellow traders and get useful Insights.

5. Safety of Invested Funds.

I am Glad to have found all with MAYZUS Investment Company

Last edited:

krecex

Trader
Oct 8, 2012
wow MAYZUS Investment Company I wonder what company is it. This is the first time I heard about this company. Do they offer a small investment? Also do they got index futures?

Dominator4fx

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Asia
wow MAYZUS Investment Company I wonder what company is it. This is the first time I heard about this company. Do they offer a small investment? Also do they got index futures?

MAYZUS is the Re-branding of United World Capital (UWCFX). They are highly reputed Forex broker with a huge and satisfied customer base:)

I have been trading with them since 3 years now:p

tabalo

Feb 20, 2013
I think topic owner can try both 2 brokers Hotforex and 1LotSTP, as I can see these are two good brokers. No bad feedbacks about them. have you made you choice?

lowryder

Trader
Apr 17, 2013
Hotforex?

I have had a account with Hotforex for some time a few time lately I have had problems,one time I closed a 20 pips profit to find a 10 pip loss, and when I was 75 pips in front I went to close and the button didn't work,when I phoned help desk to close the trade for me I lost 40 pips, they said the problem was my end,I cant see that at all, as I have a computer only for trading forex it lasted for three days,now everything work fine.

Oct 17, 2011
India
As I said before, I`m trading with Hoforex almost from lat 2 years, and no problem with them yet, they are good and I heard that they won recently one awards, I am not sure but its Best Forex Brokers (not sure).

forexskalper

Trader
Apr 5, 2013
My broker

Better spreads goes to 1lotstp
Execution about the same
Both allow EA and scalping
They both have about the same amount of pairs
Both offer metatrader and mobile traders
hotforex.com plus, Offer bigger bonus but there are more conditions with it.
Both accept credit cards
Both brokers have offshore regulation
Support from both companies seems good. 1lotstp gives weekend support.
Both companies have very good reviews about them.

Maybe I will open a micro account with both to try them out but I was wondering which you would recommend.
[links removed]

Some months ago i was with almost same question mark about which broker to open an account. I tried belforfx and they have been great, they offered me free education and good customer service. Try if you want....

perfecto

Trader
Jun 13, 2013
I closed my account with hotforex for many reasons and opened one with 1lotstp.com I think they are a much better broker

AlyssaIvey05

Trader
Jul 25, 2012
All your advice was great because i went with the majority who said 1lotstp and I have been with them a few months now. I just want to update everyone that it is going fine there. I haven't experienced any problems. Trade server is always up and my trades process pretty smoothly. I think they could improve on a few matters but where it counts everything is smooth. Speed of trades, spreads, fast to withdraw are most important and they are fine with them. Live support could be a bit better but when i use their ticket system i can reach their top support team and get 100% satisfactory answers. Always ask for Alex there when you need something important or a bonus. If you talk to Jason, he seems to not know as much.

michael77

Trader
Aug 5, 2013

Better spreads goes to 1lotstp
Execution about the same
Both allow EA and scalping
They both have about the same amount of pairs
Both offer metatrader and mobile traders
hotforex.com plus, Offer bigger bonus but there are more conditions with it.
Both accept credit cards
Both brokers have offshore regulation
Support from both companies seems good. 1lotstp gives weekend support.
Both companies have very good reviews about them.

Maybe I will open a micro account with both to try them out but I was wondering which you would recommend.
[links removed]

Just try to follow my couple of suggestions over here :

1. First of all, do your research. The more you would do the better result you would get.
2. Compare those two brokers.
3. Lastly, open a demo account and ask a question.

tabalo

Feb 20, 2013
Just try to follow my couple of suggestions over here :

1. First of all, do your research. The more you would do the better result you would get.
2. Compare those two brokers.
3. Lastly, open a demo account and ask a question.

Actually to know how good/bad a broker is, we have to open a live account. Demo is not enough.