Trader
Jul 25, 2012
I am trying to decide which broker to use, 1LotStp or Hotforex

Better spreads goes to 1lotstp
Execution about the same
Both allow EA and scalping
They both have about the same amount of pairs
Both offer metatrader and mobile traders
hotforex.com plus, Offer bigger bonus but there are more conditions with it.
Both accept credit cards
Both brokers have offshore regulation
Support from both companies seems good. 1lotstp gives weekend support.
Both companies have very good reviews about them.

Maybe I will open a micro account with both to try them out but I was wondering which you would recommend.
[links removed]

AlyssaIvey05

Trader
Jul 25, 2012
I went ahead and opened a live account today with 1lotstp.
I am not into fancy promotions that usually you don't see any returns from. 1lot is offering me a bonus but i don't really care about that. I just choose them because the spreads look good. If it doesn't work out, i will transfer to hotforex since it is 50/50 to me which is better. I was hoping someone had experience with both. I will let you all know how it goes in a week.

TheLastBear

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
I would recommend PaxForex to you. I have been with them for quite some time and think they would offer you a better service than your two choices.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
I would recommend Trader's Way and FXCM..and on the one you'd suggested, well, if the reviews posted are to be taken at face value, never mind.

Sep 19, 2012
Cyprus
www.infinmarkets.com
I am trying to decide which broker to use, 1LotStp or Hotforex

Better spreads goes to 1lotstp
Execution about the same
Both allow EA and scalping
They both have about the same amount of pairs
Both offer metatrader and mobile traders
hotforex.com plus, Offer bigger bonus but there are more conditions with it.
Both accept credit cards
Both brokers have offshore regulation
Support from both companies seems good. 1lotstp gives weekend support.
Both companies have very good reviews about them.

Maybe I will open a micro account with both to try them out but I was wondering which you would recommend.
[links removed]

If my recommendation could help you, I'll be glad
I've read a lot of negative feedback about Hotforex, but I can't state that I'm agree, I never worked with them, just can ask advice you to try their demo vreison

DiF0r

Active Trader
Dec 16, 2011
I would go with HotForex where you can also get 0.54 pip rebate right back into your account on each trade. Makes a big difference

Robert

Trader
Oct 24, 2012
HotForex are regulated by FSC, weak regulations in my opnion. On their site they warn against a company that claims to be regulated by them but take no legal action against them.... ???

Robert

Trader
Oct 24, 2012
I recommend you fxdana

fxdana are not regulated by anyone, why put your money there? You can wake up one morning and find out the website disappeared and let's you see you then getting your invstment back nevermind the time you spent on trading

Robert

Trader
Oct 24, 2012
I would go with HotForex where you can also get 0.54 pip rebate right back into your account on each trade. Makes a big difference

The rebate sounds great as long as they are credible. I have never heard of them until today so I am assuming it is a small broker that cannot afford proper regulations or does not wish to be fully regulated

Oct 17, 2011
India
HotForex are regulated by FSC, weak regulations in my opnion. On their site they warn against a company that claims to be regulated by them but take no legal action against them.... ???

Hi Robert, Didn't understand your question properly, I`m trading with them from last 1 year and I had no problem so far, can you please little bit clarify what you mean by your post .

Robert

Trader
Oct 24, 2012
Hi Robert, Didn't understand your question properly, I`m trading with them from last 1 year and I had no problem so far, can you please little bit clarify what you mean by your post .

Hi there, Hotforex are not fully regulated, FSC regulations seem very weak. Strong regulations are FSA and CySec for example. If a broker is not fully regulated that means if you profit big money they will not pay you

Oct 17, 2011
India
Hi there, Hotforex are not fully regulated, FSC regulations seem very weak. Strong regulations are FSA and CySec for example. If a broker is not fully regulated that means if you profit big money they will not pay you

Well, I'm totally agree with you but I`m trading with them from last 1 year not such problem faced regarding Payment yet and never had any problems with withdrawals so far.

Robert

Trader
Oct 24, 2012
Well, I'm totally agree with you but I`m trading with them from last 1 year not such problem faced regarding Payment yet and never had any problems with withdrawals so far.

Ok, I hope this will continue for your sake :) I am having great difficulties trusting unregulated brokers. With regulations you are insured for a certain amount if your broker goes bust, somethinh hotforex lacks...

DiF0r

Active Trader
Dec 16, 2011
The rebate sounds great as long as they are credible. I have never heard of them until today so I am assuming it is a small broker that cannot afford proper regulations or does not wish to be fully regulated

You can get rebates for almost every broker out there... Alpari, HotForex, Pepperstone, FxPro... It's nice to get a piece of the spread back :)

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
I went ahead and opened a live account today with 1lotstp.
I am not into fancy promotions that usually you don't see any returns from. 1lot is offering me a bonus but i don't really care about that. I just choose them because the spreads look good. If it doesn't work out, i will transfer to hotforex since it is 50/50 to me which is better. I was hoping someone had experience with both. I will let you all know how it goes in a week.

best of luck and keep us posted on how things work out with you. happy trading :)

tabalo

Confirmed HotForex Representative
Feb 20, 2013
You can get rebates for almost every broker out there... Alpari, HotForex, Pepperstone, FxPro... It's nice to get a piece of the spread back :)

Did you trade live with all those brokers? I just have tried Fxpro and Hotforex. How's about two?