I am looking for new clients. 30-40% profit in each year.

FXMTG

Trader
May 23, 2011
Hello.

Don't have the time to trade your own account? Try our managed account services.

I am Norbert Kisvari, asset manager at FX Market Trading Group. The FX Market Trading Group is an investment agency specialized in currency trading (FX/Forex). With managed accounts we offer individuals and institutional investors the possibility to use our knowledge, experience and skills in Forex trading.

I post here, because i am looking for new investors in the FX/CFD section in my manual managed program.

My project:
- Of course i am not investing or spending the client's money and i have no access to their funds, but i am trading with it on the FX market. My clients open an account at my Prime broker Tadawul FX, this account is on personal name. If the client fill out the LPOA, it's account will be linked to my master account.
- Clients can log in on their own account at any time and follow realtime my trades, and the development of their performance.
- Clients can disconnect me on their account at any time, or close their account at any time.
- This is not a risk free "investment". Sometimes i can make 1-3% loss on the client's accounts, like in june, 2010. (check the results on my site.) My average APR is +30%/+40%.

My partner Tadawul FX:
- I am IB of Tadawul FX. Tadawul FX was founded in 2006. In 2008, the online forex broker expanded and relocated its head office and client operations to Cyprus, part of the European Union. Tadawul FX is licensed by CySec, FSA, BAFIN

If you would like to trade on your own account, try our Cash Back program, and get free live trading signals.

Norbert Kisvari
Asset manager
H-1051 Budapest / H-2200 Monor
FX Market Trading Group

support@fxmtg.com
http://fxmtg.com