How to Trade Safely?

Torinnarat

Jul 2, 2020
First, choose a reliable broker for yourself, for me this is the main option, as an addition - this is your strategy, which should also be tested

David_diego

Jul 4, 2020
First, choose a reliable broker for yourself, for me this is the main option, as an addition - this is your strategy, which should also be tested
Yes, brokers play a very important role in a trader's journey. Also, I think it is very important to be active at risk management and taking care of where one puts his funds.

galaxy

Banned
May 25, 2020
I agree with you on that. It is important to choose the broker which is backed by good regulation, that can helps in making your account much more safer to use.

PipC

Trader
Jul 6, 2020
I think trading safely is partly down to the psychology you apply to it. If you become too involved and stake too much of your capital in it, then that's high risk and probably not "safe". But if you're playing small-ball and using it as a bonus earner, having decided your limits, then that's a safe approach.

Adamglysippy

Jul 3, 2020
Trading safely can be done by taking minimum risks and using a smaller amount of your capital in the starting. Expert Advisors are good if you want to trade safely. Never stop learning about forex trading since it will help you to enhance your skills and knowledge which will further help you to trade safely.

KissezLaurrr

Banned
Jul 8, 2020
You can trade safely by having proper risk management and a trading plan. Move your trades as per the signals triggered and the latest market analysis, considering both fundamental and technical analysis. Always make a trade journal and review your trades so as to improve your performance for future.

Oswald

Trader
Apr 12, 2019
In my opinion there is no safe trading. In every trade you can win or you can lose. It is only a question how you manage risks on this market and how much knowledge you have when it comes to protection of your invested capital. Right?

Zalea

Sep 15, 2020
Best tips for Forex newcomers on how to trade safely:-

1. Get basic Forex knowledge Set achievable trading goals.
  2. Never risk all money you have.
  3. Control your emotions.
  4. Evaluate your performance on a monthly basis.
  5. Define a clear strategy.
  6. Choose a reliable Forex broker.
  7. Use stop-losses.

Last edited:

ForexTus

Banned
Sep 23, 2020
Using 1/2% of your trading bank and always use stop losses. Read Mark Douglas. Trading in the Zone. That will give you the correct perspective on trading

Variss

Active Trader
Sep 14, 2015
Ann, if a trader separate invested funds into several deals, than he will be able to spread risk and still engage 100% of funds. However, for completely new trader it is better to leave some funds aside, due to potential high losses which newbies might incur

e_abrams

Active Trader
Dec 11, 2020
Good advice. I'd clarify that by "reliable" broker one usually means "licensed and regulated" broker.

Viceroy

Trader
Dec 20, 2020
Russia
  1. Get basic Forex knowledge
  2. Set achievable trading goals
  3. Define clear strategy
  4. Use stop-losses
  5. Never risk all money you have
  6. Control your emotions
  7. Evaluate your performance on a monthly basis
  8. Choose a reliable Forex broker
  9. Get and analyze your trading journal
10. Read point #4 10 times!)))

Todor

Trader
Dec 16, 2020
Best tips for Forex newcomers on how to trade safely:-

1. Get basic Forex knowledge Set achievable trading goals.
  2. Never risk all money you have.
  3. Control your emotions.
  4. Evaluate your performance on a monthly basis.
  5. Define a clear strategy.
  6. Choose a reliable Forex broker.
  7. Use stop-losses.
You have covered all the relevant points which are important for traders so that they can trade safely.