How to profitable breakout in trading?

srifx

Sep 22, 2015
Profitable breakout in trading is simple process but it must be do well to attain desired output and make certain profit from a trade.
Use any easy analyze system for analysis market trend and check the market fluctuation.
Choose best today available bullish breakout trading opportunities.
Set a better entry, ideal target values and stop loss of your trade.
Verify ratio of risk reward.
Keep the ticker in to watch list also wait till entry trigger.
After entry exit, manage the trade.

eagle

Trader
May 21, 2015
For breakout trading, remember to enter an order when you see a clear break out and then a retest of that breaking range. It will ensure a good entry in your favor.

nikita sharma

Trader
Oct 27, 2016
first of all you nee to set a better entry, ideal target values and stop loss of your trade. then verify ratio of risk reward.Keep the ticker in to watch list also wait till entry trigger.After entry exit, manage the trade.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Breakout trading is one of the most challenging setup; calculating market momentum is very important parameter in this case.

BitcoinKong11

Nov 28, 2018
I don't like breakout trading.
I prefer to wait for the price to first breakout, then come back and retest support and then get in.

epicresearch

Trader
Jul 18, 2018
Malaysia
A breakout is a stock price moving outside a defined support or resistance level with increased volume.
One of the first trading scenarios and potential trade setups that a trader is often introduced to is the range breakout. This is possibly because a range is easy to spot, and knowing when to enter is relatively easy – i.e., when the price moves outside the range.

BitcoinKong11

Nov 28, 2018
A breakout is a stock price moving outside a defined support or resistance level with increased volume.
One of the first trading scenarios and potential trade setups that a trader is often introduced to is the range breakout. This is possibly because a range is easy to spot, and knowing when to enter is relatively easy – i.e., when the price moves outside the range.
The risk to reward ratio is just not there for me with breakout trading

Dianann

Trader
Dec 17, 2019
It seems to me that in trading it is very important to find your strategy that will give you an understanding of how the price of an asset moves. This is very important, because there are actually a huge number of strategies, but it is very important to find exactly what will increase the probability of making money for you. To understand this, of course, you need to try, that is, to test strategies on a demo and parse their components, and you should consider whether you are more comfortable to trade - on short-term positions or on long-term positions. I would refer to fundamental analysis as a separate category. And of course, you should not feel sorry for yourself and hope for a quick result. It will be hard, but if you work on yourself, everything will definitely work out.

pippin

Trader
Jul 16, 2019
For breakout trading you need to correctly identify levels of weak support and resistance, there are signs when S/R becomes weak but this constitutes a basis for trading system so I won't reveal them