How To Have Profit Using Cashback and Rebates?

Oct 10, 2014
Its Pointless to Pay More!!! Now Get Best & Highest Forex Cashback and Rebates in the Industry only at ForexCashbackRebate.com

Compare Our Rate with any other Cashback / Rebates Provider and see the difference.

ForexCashbackRebate.com - Highest Cashback and Rebate Paid

Who We Are

We provide Cashback/Rebate on every trade you place at many industry leading currency trading (FOREX) brokers. The spreads and trading conditions at the brokers we represent are never adversely affected by opening an account through us. Cashback/rebates are paid on a monthly basis and can amount to very substantial savings, always increasing a trader's bottom line and often even making the difference between Profit and loss. Our friendly and knowledgeable support staff is available to assist with questions or problems most hours of the day via live chat and email.

How It Works

We are paid a commission from the marketing budget of the brokerage firms we represent for each trade placed by a client we introduce to them, or who otherwise engages us as their 'referring broker'. We in turn keep only a portion of the commission and pass much of it onto our client. Our clients get the same spreads and conditions as if they had opened an account directly with the broker, the only difference is a client that goes through us gets a cash commission for every trade placed on their account.

When we establish a relationship with a broker, they agree with us that they will not increase your spreads or costs because you Have opened with us. They know if they did, you would simply sign up with one of their many competitors with whom we also Have relationships.

In fact, because of our strength we often are able to negotiate tighter rates with your chosen provider.
You will receive exactly the same spreads, pricing, execution, and service from your provider that you are currently used to. The only difference is you get paid to trade!

Our Benefits
  • Best Cashback/Rebate rate in the market.
  • Add Cashback/Rebate monthly in your account.
  • Fast processing of withdrawal requests.
  • Strong and friendly Support.
  • 22x7 Open.

Visit Us - www.forexcashbackrebate.com

Shiek

Master Trader
Sep 11, 2014
It is impossible for me to survive without having a good rebate or cash back. I have been trading with OctaFX for over 14-15 months and have used rebate mostly from the start. Majority of my earning has come from that, as i don't have great knowledge as of now, so having a rebate of 15 USD per lot size, is simply awesome and mouth-watering deal. They are always known for such amazing stuff, which is why they also have won the best broker award too.