How satisfied are you with your Forex Broker

vicknic

Confirmed ProfiForex Representative
Jan 21, 2014
Netherlands
www.profiforex.com
From experience, you should know by now that forex is not really easy. Making consistent profit requires hard work and determination. However, do you know that one of the factors that lead to failure is the quality of services provided by a forex broker?

Yes, services such as Poor Execution, High charges, too high spreads, non flexible leverage and No-Bonus offered can make trading forex frustrating. Therefore if you don't get good services from your forex broker, why not try others to see the difference.

Fast execution, Low spreads, flexible leverages and at least some bonuses can make you enjoy your trades. Quality and problem free forex platforms ensures that you get timely quotes and news updates. These are some of the most important things to watch out for when choosing a broker.

There is a reason why forex brokers offer micro accounts. Such account will help test the services of a forex broker to make a choice whether to trade fully with such broker or not. Happy Trading!!

• 👍
Reactions: YUAN26

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
I am more than satisfied with my brokers, tradersway, fxcm and alpari..
Researching the brokers before setting up account is a responsibility that all traders need to take seriously, this is what I did and am glad that it worked out just fine, for me anyway..

• 👍

Exness Support

Active Trader
Apr 21, 2014
Well after trying FXCM, XM and hotforex i finally settled trading with Exness and i can say proudly say i am more than satisfied with Exness. They have been very professional and fair in their way of doing business.

• 👍

vicknic

Confirmed ProfiForex Representative
Jan 21, 2014
Netherlands
www.profiforex.com
The success of any trader depends on the Broker he trades with. Choosing a very good forex brokers is very important. This is why I am here to guide any new or lost trader to the right path.

• 👍

joescholz

Banned
Aug 25, 2014
So far I am satisfied with my brokers; am not one of those traders that jump from one broker to another. the broker am using fulfils all the terms I need in a broker; a good leverage of up to 1:500, bonus of up to 30% on my deposits, a small spread, user friendly platform, 24/5 customer support and instant free withdrawals within 24 hours.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
regular account at hotforex, manual trading, nothing major, its been more than a year since i had to ask support about something major. i guess my tarding is doing good. no bonuses for me.

bablogfx

Confirmed HotForex Representative
Oct 24, 2013
regular account at hotforex, manual trading, nothing major, its been more than a year since i had to ask support about something major. i guess my tarding is doing good. no bonuses for me.

Regular means micro one? I was long using micro one when employed technicial tricks, but after moving on news trading, stable swaps became an air for me...

koyl

Trader
May 25, 2015
I am very satisfied with the brokers a trade with profiforex and fxcm. Their services are excellent mostly profiforex their withdrawal and deposit system is problem free.

• 👍

Dmitriy Enrst

Active Trader
Mar 14, 2015
I've been trading on Forex market for 5 years. I chose Fresh, because I read good reviews about this company. I like their Support Service, they answer any questions and don't intrude. When I began trading with real account, all conditions were the same as at demo-account. What about withdrawal? It's fantastic! They withdraw profit in 10 minutes without any problem.

sunar14

Banned
Jan 17, 2021
how often do traders switch brokers i wondeR?
I still trade with my original broker Hotforex, you have to switch only if you have proof that broker cheats or have bad liquidity providers which frequently let you down.

HeavenLeighGill

Active Trader
Aug 5, 2021
I think personal knowledge and having a good strategy are necessities, but the quality of your broker does have a lot to do with success. A lot of people overlook how important it is to choose one with low fees, or even worse, they pick a broker that won't even let them withdraw their own money. It's definitely worth shopping around to find the best offer that fits your personal needs, but I never choose a broker based on bonus opportunities alone. What's a $30 bonus if you're overpaying for everything else?

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
the broker being good is a plus in forex trading, I am satisfied with what hotforex has to offer but at the end of the day the brokers are considered tools depending on how you utilise them will depend on you and how knowledgeable you are in forex trading to be successful. its a constant learning process

Fried_Rice

Active Trader
Aug 30, 2021
Very happy with my selection, but wish they would add more crypto and maybe open up to some other stock markets too

Sep 16, 2021
I still trade with my original broker Hotforex, you have to switch only if you have proof that broker cheats or have bad liquidity providers which frequently let you down.
Woah. That's definitely a letdown. Rather deal with new-age brokers that offer great convenience and anonymity with no strings attached. I mean you can withdraw and quit whenever you wish to. I deal with CedarFX and they offer all things mentioned above and they are pretty affordable too. Check them out when you are looking for a broker next time. All the best!

sharabela

Master Trader
Oct 19, 2016
I have traded with several brokers. For the last two years, I trade with EagleFX a lot. I find them decent offering 24/7 crypto trading with 1:100 leverage, and decent customer service. Withdrawals are fast, which is done in the same day. This is what makes me be satisfied with them so far.

sunar14

Banned
Jan 17, 2021
Currently trade on Hotforex, seems to me its pretty reliable, pleasured with execution speed especially on VPS. However I made only modest withdrawals of $500 and 1K, want to see how their trading conditions will behave if I start to consistently pull profit from them.