how many brokers do you use

Jürgen

Banned
Jan 14, 2021
I currently trade with two brokers FP Markets and CMC; their trading conditions are good, and the spreads have been surprisingly tight while trading with eurusd pairs.

btseen

Banned
Jan 17, 2020
Using one broker since the start, fxview. They have got all, a trader can expect- low spreads, fast withdrawals and reliable support so never really felt the need to look for any other broker so far.

Glossy

Trader
Aug 2, 2021
Poland
What nonsense ... Don't listen to bul**hit, pick one broker you have confidence in and work with him.

HeavenLeighGill

Active Trader
Aug 5, 2021
I used to use 2. One was better for crypto & the other had lower spreads on currencies, but I closed both accounts and switched once I found one that offered both perks on the same account.

• 👍
Reactions: Glossy

Resolve

Master Trader
Dec 7, 2013
I'm using 2 at the moment.
I use one regulated and one offshore as leverage is higher on the offshore account
I have used many Forex brokers in the past as i have been trading in the Forex markets from the last 10 years.
But now i am only using the FXOpen Markets as they have the True ECN Trading Technology and are also Regulated.

• 👍
Reactions: Jungletrader

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Before I am trading with several brokers and try their platform services like Instaforex, FBS, Litecorex, Marketiva, etc, but now I only use FXOpen, just I wish this company will remain trusted. Trading in several brokers may be good for traders to diversify capital, but choosing one trusted broker as long as giving good service it's enough in my view.

RaviTeja

Banned
May 31, 2021
I currently scalp with one broker, FP Markets, since I'm a beginner, and I prefer them because their spreads are tight with lower commission costs than any other ecn brokers out there.

Goldbarrel

Trader
Aug 19, 2022
I came to the point that you have to find one broker that will completely satisfy you.
Especially if you make money as an IB or if you are interested in investments.

alzheimer

Banned
Apr 7, 2022
I currently use Hotforex and Tickmill. They offer crypto pairs with pretty tight spreads and as for me technical analysis works much better on ETH, XRP an BTC than in Forex because more manual traders there which often act irrational creating self-fulfilling prophecies.

HeavenLeighGill

Active Trader
Aug 5, 2021
I looked them up but they are a newer broker so there isn't much info. One report goes on and on about them being unregulated - that doesn't mean they are a scam, but considering the fact that there just isn't really any info out there I'd probably skip them and go for a more well known broker. I would not want to be a Guinea pig for any brand new broker, there are too many scammers out there these days.