How many brokers did it take you?

TheLastBear

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
I still use the one I have started with quite a long time ago :). Of course, I am also using some other brokers too.

That's good. I find myself in the same situation, but I did move my primary trading to my current broker and away from my first choice.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Wish that was the way here, tried and tested several brokers over shorter timeframes before sticking with my current lot [Trader's Way, FXCM and Alpari]. Given the horror stories you hear, the lag time in executions, the fake reviews, it has become essential to test the broker..

TheLastBear

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Wish that was the way here, tried and tested several brokers over shorter timeframes before sticking with my current lot [Trader's Way, FXCM and Alpari]. Given the horror stories you hear, the lag time in executions, the fake reviews, it has become essential to test the broker..

I agree. It is best to test the broker yourself.

Emibluz

Banned
Aug 22, 2013
It took me a good number of brokers, and would have taken more if not for my miraculous discovery of the most invaluable forex strategy: that basic diligence is the best 'psychological preservative' that can sustain a client in the market; consequently protecting him from scams. I have really traded with many of the big name brokers onshore but it was amazing that some graced me with with substantial non-transparency. I was surprised they could trigger my stop loss, or inflict me deliberately with negative slippages, close my position indiscriminately by a margin call or even turn their customer service mute on me despite their license. But since I got very diligent monitoring every my primary broker very carefully, I found that I could do the CTFC job better personally. If you imply this, it means some offshore brokers could be deeply reliable with good trading conditions if you are deeply diligent. DILIGENCE IS ALL WE NEED.

samiPro

Trader
Oct 10, 2013
when I first started trading, I had no clue what I needed so many many.

Now I know my EA will work best on STP,ECN it is easier. My biggest problem is dodge DD that claim to be STP and finding the best conditions

Dmitriy Enrst

Active Trader
Mar 14, 2015
I think that would be safer to have several accounts with different brokers. The main deposit I keep on my freshforex account and I opened a couple of accounts with other brokers. Freshforex, which by the way is now celebrating its 11th anniversary, has trained its tech support well - and transparency of the company is fine, statistics of the company in opened and is given on the website.

Paul Sheahan

Master Trader
Feb 12, 2015
I am lucky that it was just on 2nd attempt I found my suiting in OctaFX, I lost over 300-400 USD first time with wrong broker which was heavily manipulating things and it was disaster for me since I was scalper, it’s then I went with the above mention company to get my life or trading life into groove and comfort and I am pretty happy now with how things have been going for me and has helped me a lot.

Shiek

Master Trader
Sep 11, 2014
I don’t even remember it at all because I had to switch between so many companies before I was able to find out the suitable broker Nova FX for me, it is really a wonderful broker with been highly trusted as well since they are regulated while another massive advantage is that they have terrific 200 USD free welcome bonus available, so that is really ideal way to work and allowed me to be successful ever so swiftly that I don’t even remember now when last time I faced losses.