How important are tied spreads to you?

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Yes it’s important; but tight trading spread isn’t everything to me; for me transparency is much important than any trading feature!

vikaj

Oct 4, 2019
One can’t deny the vital role spreads play in the profitability of our trades as forex traders. We can’t imagine something having a larger influence on the costs as regards transaction expenses than the spreads the trader operates with. Tight spreads are of the biggest values to us as it minimum helps limit your losses making your profit more realistic.
totally agree with you

momo3HC

Active Trader
Feb 16, 2019
They`re important but not most. Got to be a mix with them and some other essential points.

walpants

Trader
Feb 10, 2019
One of the most important factors which play an important role in determining the profitability of your forex trades are spreads. Nothing else affects the transaction costs of forex trading more than the spreads which are offered by your forex broker.
Spreads are very important to me as I tend to scalp

Mar 30, 2020
I asked FxPro if their spread is equal for all customers. What was that question about? Forex brokers frequently accept to pay to third parties - sales agents or IBs - a portion of spread. Guess who pays for all these tight spreads and nice treatment? The discounts that some brokers offer to their preferred customers could be set at your price. Am I wrong ?

Mar 30, 2020
One of the most important factors which play an important role in determining the profitability of your forex trades are spreads. Nothing else affects the transaction costs of forex trading more than the spreads which are offered by your forex broker.

Some brokers may offer tight spreads, but they may charge additional commissions for the privilege of accessing "professional" trading platforms. Or they can charge monthly fees that you can avoid only if you keep a minimum deposit or a minimum trading volume every month.

Daath

Trader
Apr 5, 2020
But I think it’s no secret to anyone that spreads greatly affect trading, so I want them to be minimal.

maureen lewis

May 15, 2020
Tighter spreads are most important for every trader. They look for a broker who provide tightest spread in Industry. The more tighter spreads the more it will be profitable for a trader as It helps in minimizing the losses.

hk_09

Banned
Oct 30, 2020
Any trader would prefer tight spreads, has a considerable effect on the end results of his/her trades.