How do you handle your losses?

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Using stop loss is one way to mnage the risk in trading, some expert said don't take risk more than 5% each plan trading, but there are certain trader he dare to trade without stop loss and last stop loss is get margin call account

MartinBa

Trader
Apr 20, 2016
Right. Trader must create his goals and probably loses. Your goal must be your TP. Sl - point on that you have agree with loses.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Right. Trader must create his goals and probably loses. Your goal must be your TP. Sl - point on that you have agree with loses.
Yes will good if any trader always consider with risk management, in fact trend market sometime move not like as expected and if tarde without risk management might will occur big loss, as trader beside need to learn the trend market also they learn how to manage the risk in trading

MartinBa

Trader
Apr 20, 2016
Yes will good if any trader always consider with risk management, in fact trend market sometime move not like as expected and if tarde without risk management might will occur big loss, as trader beside need to learn the trend market also they learn how to manage the risk in trading
Good conclusion. Good book about risk management.

Understanding and Managing Risk Attitude
by David Hillson

Sometimes its too hard to stick the discipline but we must for to earning.

kxforexmart

Trader
May 13, 2016
With experience and patience we can handle the loss because here we have to face all the hurdles and if we can't surpass those ,we are the losers ,for that its a must that traders have to gain the confidence and earn the skill so that they can get rid of losses.Not so easy task but if we can practice a lot we can do that for sure .

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
With experience and patience we can handle the loss because here we have to face all the hurdles and if we can't surpass those ,we are the losers ,for that its a must that traders have to gain the confidence and earn the skill so that they can get rid of losses.Not so easy task but if we can practice a lot we can do that for sure .
Experience help much to built up better psychology trading also, maybe will different since as trader as beginner usually faced with difficulties about how to trade and might will making many mistake like as cut profit to short but let loss more without cut loss

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
loses if they happen i just leanred to let them go like a bad break up and move on to the next, holding on to a bad lose can lead to more loses in my opinion so just walk away

MillerTrade

Trader
Mar 15, 2016
We must deal with it and try to gain knowledge from every loss by learning the reason for that loss and never repeat it again .

somenews

Trader
Apr 6, 2016
Using stop loss is one way to mnage the risk in trading, some expert said don't take risk more than 5% each plan trading, but there are certain trader he dare to trade without stop loss and last stop loss is get margin call account
yes. place stop loss and take profit for every order. I'm greedy, i often regret both when I'm winning or lossing with the thought that I might earn more and lose less :)) anyway, how many pips do you often place TP and SL

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
yes. place stop loss and take profit for every order. I'm greedy, i often regret both when I'm winning or lossing with the thought that I might earn more and lose less :)) anyway, how many pips do you often place TP and SL
Usually I will look on support and reistance on 15M timeframe, but there are certain trader which he dare to trade without stop loss and will cut loss if price against order on certain point but still waiting on these point

Twin butterfly

Active Trader
Apr 11, 2016
When you are a forex trader losses are part of the game. Begin with your system. If you are trading without a clear strategy it is impossible to pick apart your trades and determine what went wrong.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
We handle loss with risk management plan here, I see many trader still use stop loss to manage these risk because not always they made perfect analysis, some trader use risk reward ratio to manage the risk and target

Twin butterfly

Active Trader
Apr 11, 2016
I think, loss is learning process, if you learn from your losses you wont make make the same mistake again but a different one.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
I think, loss is learning process, if you learn from your losses you wont make make the same mistake again but a different one.
Yes I am agree if loss in business is step for learning process, and learn from mistake will giving new valuable lesson in our experience, repeated same mistake is stupid way, but sometime still often done

coolboy

Jun 13, 2016
India
A simple solution to handle losses is to be calm and wait for the opportunity to earn more than your loss. This way you could make more and more profit.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
A simple solution to handle losses is to be calm and wait for the opportunity to earn more than your loss. This way you could make more and more profit.
Iy's very good to keep with calm minds after loss, because if only following emotion in trades which leading to become reckless with use bigger lot size it's only like sa want to revenge and this is not wise decision

Twin butterfly

Active Trader
Apr 11, 2016
Most investors keep experimenting with different trading strategies and models to determine what works. The first rule of risk management is that you can not afford to lose the money. High Leverage and Margin start, continue. Yes, it is, but the damage.