How can we handle losses?

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
Losses are part of the forex trading and you should be able to manage your losses if you want to be a successful trader. It is not only the money that you lose when you have a losing position, losses can also create a fear which will prevent you from thinking and acting properly.

nalu

Confirmed ProfiForex Representative
Sep 3, 2014
Loosing in is part of the trade in forex. When you lose in forex it should not be a reason to back out instead it gives you time to learn and be part of your experience and for you to learn more strategies and how to avoid such situation from repeating itself. In forex when profitable trade percentage is higher than your loosing trade you can be considered successful.

toretton

Trader
Aug 9, 2014
Italy, Milano
It's very important to not concentrate yourself on failure and losses. U can win and u can lose, it's not a Forex dogma, it's all about life. That's why I think "Never give up' is a good moto for all Forex traders..

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Every trader hits the panic button at least a few times when starting out..when it comes to losses, it is important to analyze the trade..

triplet

Active Trader
Oct 7, 2014
Loss in forex has been termed normal and so any trader should not concentrate on loss though its not easy but instead when you lose a trade its is an opportunity to improve in your trading strategies.

alexflemj

Active Trader
Nov 9, 2011
There is no way to avoid losses, however you can try to minimize them by improving your trading strategy.Have a cold drink at the end of the day it really helps :)

fxtrue

Trader
Nov 10, 2014
USA
I agree with #alexflemj . I think traders got to stick with their risk management in order to not lose more than their risk profile states. this may conjointly permit them increasing rising their trading strategy.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
I would definitely second the last post, a cold drink sure does help..and of course, a good MM does the trick..

ramizjilani

Trader
Oct 6, 2014
India
My slogan for a successful and motivated forex trading - "be positive for the future but be prepared for the loss".

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Okay, the last post is a bit of a downer but there's no getting away from it. Trading on the market will result in a few losses and it is up to us as to how to limit the same and analyze the reasons for the dd..

Dmitriy Enrst

Active Trader
Mar 14, 2015
To cope with the losses, it is important to be able to do an analysis of your mistakes. Do not panic, do not scuff, but just work with your trading strategy, and try it again with demo-account.

Fischer

Confirmed IronFX Representative
Apr 9, 2015
We need to take advantages of our losses and learn from them. This way you will convert losses into profits!

Jonathan!

Confirmed IronFX Representative
Apr 27, 2015
Losses are a part of your trading life. You cannot expect to win constantly. I deal with losses by trying to minimize them as much as possible while at the same time maximise profits. I always place a stop loss on my trading as well as a take profit. I try to have good money management. It's always important that I stay positive. Losses happen many times but this is part of the experience.

Dmitriy Enrst

Active Trader
Mar 14, 2015
All people make mistakes. And the loss on forex, especially in early trade - this is normal. The main thing to do analysis work on the bugs. And then the problem may play us just a very good service

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Loss is part in forex trading which sometime inevitable, we can manage the loss with making accurate analysis before making decision in the market, but we also must accept the risk because this is part in trading, with risk management as trader will manage their risk to managed account.