Hi Newbie

vigilante

Mar 27, 2020
Hi Folks,

Newbie here venturing into the world of trading out of desperation, probably not a good idea at all ! But I will try anything once, within reason.

First I confess I am embarrassed to say I know almost nothing, starting off with You tube videos (don't laugh) and scratching my head.

Anyway not much else to during these covid 19 days.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Hello and welcome!

First, if you want to learn Forex, I recommend starting with our free course:
https://www.earnforex.com/forex-course/
Second, if you are in a financial trouble, I wouldn't recommend Forex trading. Forex can be a good opportunity for people with a stable financial situation to earn some additional income. But it can also be disastrous for someone who cannot afford to lose any trading capital.

business534

Apr 15, 2020
Hi Folks,

Newbie here venturing into the world of trading out of desperation, probably not a good idea at all ! But I will try anything once, within reason.

First I confess I am embarrassed to say I know almost nothing, starting off with You tube videos (don't laugh) and scratching my head.

Anyway not much else to during these covid 19 days.
Hey, Vigilante
i am new to forex too, nice meeting you

Eric Draven

Trader
Apr 7, 2019
Hello All.

We all need to start somewhere and knowledge is the key. The lockdowns have provided the best opportunity to learn (amid the slower than normal internet speeds).

Wishing everyone luck and good (profitable) adventures ahead.

Cheers

HeavenLeighGill

Active Trader
Aug 5, 2021
Hi! Probably isn’t a good idea to start out of desperation, but I get how it feels when you feel like you’re running out of options. It’s anxiety inducing for sure. I’m just here to wish you luck and say that you can do it, just don’t give up!

Fried_Rice

Active Trader
Aug 30, 2021
Remember the biggest risk in life is not taking any risks at all!
You will learn a lot through trading!

Jungletrader

Banned
Sep 5, 2019
Don't be embarrassed at all .
I can recommend starting by doing the following. Using here Babypips Forexpeacearmy and Forex.academy.
Loads of quality free content to take you through your trading journey.
Demo accounts provide a risk free environment to practice your trading strategy.
Good luck