hello

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Hello and welcome to the forum, Victor! There is no such thing as "the best indicators" in Forex. Each indicator is a special purpose tool that either can or cannot be used for particular goal. If you are new to trading, it is best to start from learning the market basics to understand how it works, then try to find the edge you want to try to exploit, and only then look for an indicator that is suited to help you in attaining that edge.

Akwin

Trader
Oct 12, 2020
iam new to forex and i will like to learn forex trading and probably know the best indicators to use.
Hello, I am a beginner too, but most of my friends are suggesting the following tips :
  1. Knowledge Is Power. ...
  2. Set Aside Funds. ...
  3. Set Aside Time, Too. ...
  4. Start Small. ...
  5. Avoid Penny Stocks. ...
  6. Time Those trades. ...
  7. Cut Losses With Limit Orders. ...
  8. Be Realistic About Profits.

Dora_WalletInvestor

Active Trader
Aug 17, 2020
I agree that you should first learn as much as you can about the forex market and figure out a strategy for yourself. Indicators can be helpful but you shouldn't completely rely on them.

sharabela

Master Trader
Oct 19, 2016
Welcome to the forum. Be patient with learning and trading. Never be in a hurry. Watch trading videos and read trading articles. Take notes. Last but not the least, do demo trading. Trade on demo account as if you are trading with real money. Learn from your mistakes and try not to repeat the same mistakes.