Hello to all

Sep 13, 2013
Hello my name is Giridhar & I am basically from India but living in London at a moment.
From past 2 1/2 years I am practicing forex daily almost 5-8 hours a day , keeping an eye on charts and understanding signals.With the help of my friend who is also my mentor I learned so many things and finally I am doing well.
For all those people who still struggling I would like to say never ever quit.

"Winners never quit and quitters never win. " Vince Lombardi

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Welcome Giridhar..this is a great place to meet up with other traders, exchange ideas/suggestions and post queries..
It's great you have a mentor and doing well, good luck

miles

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
You are most welcome to this forum, Giridhar. It's a pleasure having you around and I guess this place is where you can get info on how to learn more about forex, to find a good broker of your choice if you don't have one. I wish you success in all your endeavors.

lee.belisar

Confirmed Gdmfx Representative
Nov 7, 2013
Manila, Philippines
goo.gl
Hello there. How are you doing? It is nice to see you here in the community. There are so much to be read and learned here. Hope we can exchange ideas and tips and we can learn from each other. I wish you a good trading day every day.

gerski

Trader
Nov 7, 2013
Hello my name is Giridhar & I am basically from India but living in London at a moment.
From past 2 1/2 years I am practicing forex daily almost 5-8 hours a day , keeping an eye on charts and understanding signals.With the help of my friend who is also my mentor I learned so many things and finally I am doing well.

Hello Giridhar!You just said a big word which can inspire lots of traders.Learning forex is no shortcut actually theres a much to be learned to reached the end.Its good for you that you have your friend as your mentor,which ithink is a big help for you on your forex business.Wish you more success on your trading.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Giridhar,
You may want to post more info on the mentorship for newbies looking for one, and on how to land one and more..
And in addition, you could share more of your experience..glad you're doing great.

lowe

Confirmed ProfiForex Representative
Jan 28, 2014

Thank you very much, this really motivational, and am happy too that things are going with you.

globalfx

Trader
Feb 24, 2014
I would love to know all that you have learned from your mentor. Please share your experience and share something useful please. Thank you and welcome to earnforex

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
No updates yet? It would have been nice to hear some updates about mentors and whether it works or better yet, is worth it..