Hedging

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Yes maybe each trader they have own risk tolerance in their trades, like as forex business itself that high risk high return, if any trader they have courage trade with higher risk hence profit that wil obtained also wil higher, but to support this decision also required accuracy analysis, which experience and learning will help us to getting more profit, but also we need pay atention with the risk, sometime trend market move unpredicatble.

Lawrence

Active Trader
Aug 20, 2015
Yes maybe each trader they have own risk tolerance in their trades, like as forex business itself that high risk high return, if any trader they have courage trade with higher risk hence profit that wil obtained also wil higher, but to support this decision also required accuracy analysis, which experience and learning will help us to getting more profit, but also we need pay atention with the risk, sometime trend market move unpredicatble.

In all our trades we will have some or the other risks in our trading and we must remain careful so that we can minimize the risks and increase our profits from trading :)

tom smart

Oct 18, 2016
As a new trader I’m trying different strategies with demo account to find a way to make more bucks. So as I was trying hedging I could not get the idea of how people make money with this strategy?! So I started hedging with one account so I paid double spread! Then when one of the orders started making profit I closed the other one in negative profit and waited for a while. Then the trend reversed and made my position in negative profit! Maybe I donno how to hedge however I cannot get why someone would pay double spread for a trade which no one can predict.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
hello everyone.how do the forex broker come to know we are hedging when we hedge using the second broker? i.e.buy at one broker and sell the same pair with other broker.(both brokers dont allow hedging).is there any possibility for a broker to come to know i am hedging? is there anything i should avoid when doing this? can i hedge like this?what are the difficulties i may face in doing this?thank you

Of course, they have! Even you may know; few brokers don’t allowing hedging; so please check the live trading faculties & features when you are selecting a broker.