Hedging the Forex is like taking candy from a baby 1st 1, 00,000.00 in 1 year or less

kennethb

Trader
Aug 9, 2012
If you are stressed and frustrated about the Forex market read on.
If you are losing money in the Forex market read on.
Do you want consistency in your trading read on?
Do you want to trade with confidence read on?
Do you want to make $1,000,000.00 in 1 year or less read on?

Hello traders
My name is Kenneth Hayes and I have been trading the Forex since 2006. And like many traders I made money and lost money because I had no method and consistency until now. Recently the Lord opened my eyes and gave me an understanding about hedging the Forex market. Each week I make no less than 1000 pips and often times more than that (for example I made in pips a week 1322, 2960, 3295,1485,2045,4113,2145 and so on…) I have a consistency that you can’t find anywhere else. I don’t stress anymore because I can trade anytime of the day or night and pull profits out of the market. I don’t use charts, technical, fundamentals, stop loss, EA’s, autobots, signals, or indicators. All I do is hedge the Forex market, when you hedge the market it makes no difference what the market is doing you’ll be right there with a hedge. Also with a minimum of 1000 pips a week I projected when I’ll reach $1,000,000.00. Hedging is not hard you just have to know when to hedge and when not to hedge. I trade with confidence and consistency; I look forward to trading every week. I have proof of my successful trading with reports from my broker that shows my trades and the profit I made. I have a chart that shows the pips I’ve tracked during the week. I also have a timeline that shows when you’ll reach $1,000,000.00 based on a 1000 pips a week. The best thing is that I can show you how I do this. If you want more information about hedging, or you want to see any of the reports, pip count, or the time line to $1,000,000.00, email me at kenforexhedging@yahoo.com. Stop stressing about the Forex it is the best way to make a lot of money but you need to know how I’ll show you how that’s done. Hedging can be done if your broker allows you to two accounts within an account example your main account is the A account within the A account you have accounts (a,b) either can be used for buying and selling the in the Forex my broker is international and allows hedging (no rules are broken here). With that being said contact me ask for either report or all three when you email me. Let me help you to reach your dreams, hedging the Forex is like taking candy from a baby, if you know how.