Greed is a hindrance for success

mumuy

Active Trader
May 3, 2013
I want to say that those people who are greedy should not start Forex trading because greed hinders us from profiting in this business that's why my suggestion for every greedy people, if you are incapable of controlling your greed please try to avoid Forex trading.

Every human is greedy, its in our nature to be greedy, to always want more. But you can not run away from a problem, we just need to fix it. Greedy people can trade Forex, they just need to find ways to control it so that it will not affect their trading.

please your share thoughts with me.

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
I do not agree 100%, a little greed is always good in my opinion and I think everyone is greedy to a certain extend ( as you mentioned). As with everything in life, too much of most things are not good (there are exceptions in my opinion).

Master Forex IB

Active Trader
May 23, 2013
We get profit some times and our emotions are involved in trading they say do more. We ignore money management and risk that will be there .Greed is a big hurdle in success because it throws us out in start of trading career.

michael77

Trader
Aug 5, 2013
Here are some suggestion for greedy people:
1. First of all don't be greedy.
2. Don't be emotional
3. Don't start trading with your own assumption.
4. Follow strong money management
5. Follow trading strategy.
6. Don't trade without analyze the market.

Lastly, it is not miracle to get huge profit from one or two time from Forex if you trade with high volumes of lots. Keep it mind that it is normal, but if you keep continue then you will have to face to face with unpleasant reality.