Greatest winning memory

hayseed

Master Trader
Jul 27, 2010
usa
Could you share your greatest and most cherished winning memories? How did you feel?
//----

assuming your referring to trading......

in stocks, 2 things come to mind.......

first was the 2008 crash....... buying ford stock is what i remember...... we used to post about it on a stock forum now gone, might have been clearstation......

second was the covid crash...... buying just about anything severely below book value in the entergy sector..... created a journal thread about it on forex factory with how , why and which stocks were chosen..... charts and all.......

in forex, 1 thing comes to mind........

it was thoughts on buying the usdjpy in 2012........ have a thread about it here on this site.......

How did you feel? in those 3 instances it felt like being in the right place at the right time ..... kinda like luck...... fleeting.......

perhaps my most satisfying memory which involved winning was my first funded prop firm account......

it might be silly, but that did make me feel different....... still does...... a hard work paid off accomplishment type feeling......

now just have to hope prop firms don't end up like luck........ fleeting......h

• 🎉
Reactions: Enivid

Phill88

Banned
Dec 17, 2023
Germany
My most memorable moment relates to my first withdrawal of funds from a trading account. I felt a mix of joy and accomplishment, but I was also a bit concerned due to the significant responsibility. This event strengthened my confidence in my financial skills and motivated me for further achievements.

Zerologic

Trader
Jul 17, 2024
My bigger winning memory is when SnB intervened in the Swiss franc currency which caused a price movement of more than 6000 pips in just a few hours, I have forgotten what year it was but I made a profit of more than 100% in just one trade

billy3

Trader
Aug 18, 2024
One of my memorable NFP trading experiences was when I accurately predicted a massive market movement. I had done extensive analysis and was prepared for high volatility. When the report was released, the market moved sharply in the direction I anticipated. My trade hit the take profit within minutes, and the rush of seeing everything unfold as expected was incredible.