Great Trading Systems

Hooya

Master Trader
Jul 14, 2009
GreatTradingSystems.com is currently doing a genuine review of the megadroid EA. Taking a bit longer than expected due to other commitments but when it is done it will be honest an independent.

In the mean time I am looking for anyone who has done or would like to do a review of a trading system. If there is a specific one you would like to do let us know and I can look into buying it for you in return for a proper review.

I am also looking for a list of MT4 coders to add to a 'coders' directory for free. If you code MT4 indicators (free or for a fee or for ninjar trader indicators) just email me on info@greattradingsystems.com and I will put your email address on a post/page on the site so fellow traders have instant access to coders.

If you have a system and want some free advertising, just submit your system for review and once the review is complete we will put the review and a link to your site/product/contact up for free.

The aim of great trading systems is to provide as much information on system based trading for free to the site visitor.

Take a look at the site now

www.greattradingsystems.com

info@greattradingsystems.com

Thanks