Target Your System at 1000s of Unique Visitors A Month

Hooya

Master Trader
Jul 14, 2009
Do You have a trading system you would like to promote?

Why not target your potential clients directly.

www.greattradingsystems.com has a section specifically for you.

GreatTradingSystems is currently PR3 and has front paged many google search terms.

We have 9 spaces (one sold already) left. You will get your banner placed on this page of the site Trading Systems .

As you can see we already have one advertiser. You will also get single post written about elm trader which will be based on content/information you provide which will be submitted to the blog part of the site and also pinged to various blogging sites. I will also submitted the article written to one of article base site.

This is great way to target you potential clients directly, it will also provide your site (if you have one) with a one way link which is great in terms of SEO.

Normal adverts on the site are going for $150-300 per month but I am really keen to keep the site full of free and useful content to the traders that visit the site. So I am more than happy to provide these 10 spaces for the nominal fee of £10pm each. I have limited the number due to no wanting to over crowd the site and it also means you will not have much competition.

It would be possible for a double spaced ad for £20pm and this would count as two ads so there would only be another max of 7 possible advertisers.

Email Me Directly on: jason@greattradingsystems.com

Great Trading Systems