Great to be in this community for trading

Jack Guill

Sep 20, 2019
Hi there, I'm also great to be here. Really looking forward to learning and share more. Seems this community is good for Forex Traders.

Feswyn

Trader
Nov 22, 2019
I like groups where you can communicate on the same wave, too. It's good when people who are connected by the same sphere, similar goals and difficulties are united. Sometimes it seems to me that I have just thought about a question, and someone has already asked it in discussions. I often find useful information here that can be useful in trading or that just guides me to what is worth for reading and studying in more detail. Each of us goes our own way and I am sure that we will all succeed. Therefore, regardless of your approaches, strategies and employment, I wish success to each of you. I hope such forums will exist and develop in the future.

• 👍
Reactions: momo3HC

momo3HC

Active Trader
Feb 16, 2019
I like groups where you can communicate on the same wave, too. It's good when people who are connected by the same sphere, similar goals and difficulties are united. Sometimes it seems to me that I have just thought about a question, and someone has already asked it in discussions. I often find useful information here that can be useful in trading or that just guides me to what is worth for reading and studying in more detail. Each of us goes our own way and I am sure that we will all succeed. Therefore, regardless of your approaches, strategies and employment, I wish success to each of you. I hope such forums will exist and develop in the future.
I wish success to you too mate. And yes, that`s why such communities are great choice. ;)

Momand

Trader
Oct 29, 2019
I like the fact that on the forum I can communicate with traders from all over the world, each of whom is a unique professional. Each of us has his or her own rules and peculiarities of trading, and even some rituals that distinguish us from the rest. I am interested in reading success stories or detailed plans of action for the future, which clearly show that the trader has set a goal for himself and just goes to it, without noticing any difficulties or obstacles. Thanks to the form, I often learn something new or simply find news that I missed, and it can be used in my trading plan. There's a special atmosphere here that makes us a team, you can always say what you think and you'll be understood.