Grand Capital Broker Discussion

Grand_Capital

Master Trader
Oct 13, 2015
Grand Capital is a Forex Broker trusted worldwide. We have been providing our clients with high quality trading services since 2006, which puts us among the oldest international brokers on the market.

We offer:

Forex: 330 trading instruments which include Stocks, Fx, indices, commodities and CFD.

Spread: from 1pt

Binary Options: MetaTrader4 and In-Browser trading (Web-Trader). Early Closure available.

Min deposit: $10

LAMM and PAMM services: great conditions for both Investors and Managers!

Professionals choose us. That is why we recently received Best ECN-Broker award from professional trader community.

Explore Forex with a trusted Forex Broker!

Grand_Capital

Master Trader
Oct 13, 2015
lamm-banner.jpg

Meet the next generation of PAMMs.

LAMM Account with Grand Capital means:

- "Copying" trades of successful managers without allocating funds to the Manager's account
(your funds always stay on your account, you just choose Replication ratio)
- No rollover policy
- Ivestor's profit is commensurate with the Manager's profit
- Multi-factor filtering in the Managers rating

Learn more

Last edited:

Grand_Capital

Master Trader
Oct 13, 2015
img_10112015_170905.png

Grand Capital Binary Options:

Free demo - no credit card information required!

$10 minimum deposit
$1 minimum investment
up to 86% return

option_pic2_1xtP5G6.png
Grand Capital - the best Binary Options broker 2014*
*by Moscow Forex Expo 2014

Grand_Capital

Master Trader
Oct 13, 2015
▪ We launched new binary options type with up to 444% profitability!! Meet Express Binary Options by Grand Capital! ▪

_.png

Now you can trade three assets at the same time and the payout rates of successful trades are multiplied. This allows you to get maximal payout for asingle trade!

What do you need to know about Express Options?
1. Express Options don't have any analogues on Binary Options maket!
2. Minimum investment is just $3
3. Works exactly like High/Low and Short term Binary Options types

Learn more on our website!

Grand_Capital

Master Trader
Oct 13, 2015
0% WebMoney deposit fees

Dear Clients!

We have news for everyone who loves great deals! We have cancelled the WebMoney fees for deposits of any amount. The offer is valid until the 31st of September.

The offer is valid:
  • for all types of accounts;
  • for all countries;
  • any number of times;
  • and for any deposit amount.

We want to remind you that WebMoney transfers are fast, easy and safe. And with 0% fees they are also profitable!

Therefore, until the end of September we recommend to use this deposit method. All the information on terms and conditions of the promotion is available from our managers. You can contact us using the support form in your Member’s Area, by phone (+7 (812) 389-66-79) or by email (info@grandcapital.net).

Trade with Grand Capital! We always try to provide you with the best offers!

Grand_Capital

Master Trader
Oct 13, 2015
0% deposit commission for all clients introduced to celebrate Grand Capital anniversary

Dear clients!

This fall Grand Capital is celebrating its 10-year anniversary.

On this occasion we would like to thank all our clients for choosing us as your broker. Grand Capital will keep doing everything possible to repay the given trust. There are many more great achievements to come for us in the future.

And of course, a special occasion requires special presents.

Until 1st of December 2016 Grand Captial will be compensating deposit commissions to all clients. During this period you can use any deposit method with no extra charges – we will take care of all the additional expenses.

Attention! The promotion is not valid for Bank transfers and the following payment systems: Contact, Colibri, Western Union, Money Gramm and Korona.

You can deposit to your account in your Private office by choosing the most convenient payment option.

Let’s conquer new heights together!

Follow our news and updates – there are many more presents to come.

Yours truly,
Grand Capital team.

Grand_Capital

Master Trader
Oct 13, 2015
Binary Options payout rates increased by 20%

Celebrating our 10th anniversary, we continue to give out amazing bonuses and promotions all our clients can benefit from.

This time we've got great news for Binary Options traders.

Starting from 12th of September 2016 Grand Capital Options payout rates for American style Options have been increased and now reach 85%. It means that each successful trade will bring you 20% more profit.

American Style options offer early closure feature which allows to secure your profit. Minimum expiration time is 1 minute, maximum is 2 days.

To make your trading even more profitable, take advantage of our “Day of risk-free trading” promotion which allows you to receive a compensation for any unsuccessful trading day of the month. The promotion is valid for Option account type.

We also remind you that until 1st of December Grand Capital compensates deposit and withdrawal commissions for any amount. The list of the payment options avaialble can be reviewed here.

Yours truly,
Grand Capital team.

Grand_Capital

Master Trader
Oct 13, 2015
Grand Capital opens new office in South Africa

Dear clients!

Grand capital keeps conquering new markets. In September 2016 we started working actively in Africa. Recently Grand Capital held a one-day seminar dedicated to trading on financial markets that was attended by more than 200 people. We continue to move towards our clients and now we open a new office in Republic of South Africa.

Anatoly Glezeris, affiliate programs manager:
«In terms of prospects, Africa is a very promising area, especially RSA. Today it is Africa’s leading economy and it’s rapidly growing. The demand for financial services is high among the population. Moreover, many South African clients are experienced traders, they have a clear idea of what conditions and services they need. That’s why the wide range of financial instruments provided by Grand Capital, including precious metals CFD, MT4 Binary Options and various deposit/withdrawal methods has sparked interest among the traders. We expect there will be high demand for our company’s services in this country».

Come and visit us at: Financial Square, Mandela St., Witbank Central Emalahleni 1035, South Africa.

Open: 09:00AM to 06:00PM

You may contact our RSA representative, Thembokuhle Innocent by phone: +27 78 501-27-94, +27 71 097-99-90, or by email: south.africa@grandcapital.net.

Services provided by the branch office:
  • Consultation on our services;
  • Advice on choosing an account type and opening an account;
  • Advice on deposit and withdrawal;
  • Training in Forex, CFD and Binary Options trading;
  • Participation in our bonus programs and promotions.

Welcome to the new office of Grand Capital!

j5w27m.jpg

Grand_Capital

Master Trader
Oct 13, 2015
Grand Capital is among the top best brokers

Grand Capital has joined the leaders in IAFT (International Association of Forex Traders) rating, by gaining +22 points due to August trading volume figures.

Stanislav Vaneev, Grand Capital CEO:
«Everything is going as planned, so the growth was expected, but it’s pleasant nonetheless. For the last two years the company is actively developing our affiliate programs as well as various services for our clients, making a foray into South-Eastern Asia and Midlle Eastern markets - this activity is already showing good results. Apart from that, in 2016 Grand Capital is celebrating its 10th anniversary and our team came up with a number of promotions and bonuses that are highly popular and receive positive feedback from our clients."

IAFT monthly rating is based on brokers’ performance as well as clients’ feedback. According to IAFT, Grand Capital consistently takes top positions in Binary Options broker rating. In the last month’s rating Grand Capital was able to enter the top-15 best brokers.
We thank our clients for their trust!

Yours truly,
Grand Capital team

Grand_Capital

Master Trader
Oct 13, 2015
Grand Capital headquarters moved to a new office

Modern infrastructure is a major aspect for any company. That is why to assure comfortable environment for both employees and clients, Grand Capital moved to a new spacious office, which is located in walking distance from "Moskovkie Vorota" subway station: Moskovsky prospect, building 105, 3rd floor.

Stanislav Vaneev, CEO Grand Capital:

«Grand Capital has undergone a lot of changes over the past two years. Our staff has expanded, some processes have been improved, new services have been introduced. This move is just one more step in the company's development. I am glad that the 10th anniversary of Grand Capital will be celebrated in a brand new office».

In the office you can:
  • Receive a consultation on all the services offered;
  • Learn how to trade on financial markets by taking free courses;
  • Learn technical and fundamental analysis;
  • Learn trading CFD futures and stocks as well as Binary Options under a supervision of one of our financial advisors.

Welcome to our new office!

10eom5t.jpg
2r6ehsl.jpg

2lwx112.jpg
2il0qq1.jpg

Grand_Capital

Master Trader
Oct 13, 2015
Grand Capital weekly recap (September 26th – September 30th)

The last week of September turned out to be quite productive for clients of Grand Capital. Learn about the past week’s most profitable trades and highest deposit growth in our weekly recap section!

Here’s the recap of the last week:

The most active client:

Placed 1295 trades, including 1243 пprofitable ones and 52 that resulted in a loss.

Highest deposit growth

In one week on a single account was +$9644,85.

The most profitable trade of the week

Resulted in a profit of +$6800,00. The trade was opened on the 26th of September at 12:28PM and closed on the 26th of September at 12:36PM.

The most interesting trading instruments chosen by traders:
  • # 6B – GBP/USD futures contract. Its ticker on Globex – 6B. The contract is sized at 62 500 pounds with minimum price fluctuation of — 0,0001$ for 1 pound or 6,25$ per 1 contract;
  • # RY – EUR/YEN futures contract. The trading volume is thousands of contracts a day. The contract is sized at 125 000 euro;
  • # XRB – Gasoline futures contract, which is traded on NYMEX.
  • # DIS – The Walt Disney Company is one of the biggest mass media and entertainment conglomerate. The company is in Dow Jones index.
  • # ROSTEL – Rostelekom is one of the largest telecom companies in Russia and the World.

Earn with Grand Capital!

Grand_Capital

Master Trader
Oct 13, 2015
BNI and Mandiri payment options are now available for clients in Indonesia

We are thrilled to announce that Grand Capital has implemented two new deposit/withdrawal methods – BNI and Mandiri bank. It means that our clients in Indonesia can now use all the payment options popular in their country which are BNI, BCA, Mandiri and Fasapay.

All payment options are available for both deposit and withdrawal.

Deposits through BNI, BCA and Mandiri are available only in IDR, Fasapay – in IDR and USD.

Minimum deposit amount in IDR is as follows:
  • 131.064 IDR for Micro accounts;
  • 1.310.640 IDR for Standard accounts;
  • 13.106.400 IDR for ECN accounts.

To make a deposit:
  1. Go to Deposit/Withdrawal section and choose the most convenient payment option.
  2. In your Personal account choose the account you wish to deposit to and set the deposit amount.
  3. You will be redirected to the payment system page. Follow the given instructions.
  4. The funds will be deposited within 24 hours.

Please be aware that a fee many be charged by the payment system/bank used.

Other payment options offered in Grand Capital are available here.

Yours truly,
Grand Capital team

Grand_Capital

Master Trader
Oct 13, 2015
NR Exchanger is now available to our clients in India

Dear clients!

We invite you to visit the office of our official partner in India - NR Exchanger, where you can manage all the transations related to your trading account.

Deposits in Indian rupees are carried out in a matter of minutes, the best exchange rates are offered. What's more, NR representatives can help you with opening an account and trading process, as well as provide you with trading signals.

Address: India, Uttar Pradesh, Noida, d122 block 31 Janta flat Mahadev appartment sector 73.

Phone numbers: +919058367479, +918923989657.

Whatsapp: +919058367479

Yours truly,
Grand Capital team

Grand_Capital

Master Trader
Oct 13, 2015
Grand Capital weekly recap (October 3rd - October 7th)

1635_31.jpg

The first week of October was quite stable for Grand Capital clients. The numbers didn't break any records, but were, indeed, stable. Follow the best results of the past trading week in our traditional news section.

Here's the recap of the last week:

The most active client

Placed 5436 trades, including 4801 profitable ones and 635 that resulted in a loss.

Maximum deposit growth

In one week on a single trading account was $13452,42.

The most profitable trade of the week

Resulted in a profit of +$4900,00. The trade was opened on the 26th of September at 11:17AM and closed on the 3rd of October at 7:17PM.

The most interesting trading instruments chosen by traders:

• # ZS – soybean futures, one of the oldest and most popular futures contracts. It is traded on Chicago commodity exchange, as well as on Globex;
  • # YM – mini Dow Jones futures contract. It is traded on CBOT (Chicago), as well as electronic trading platform eCBOT;
  • # FESX – DJ EURO STOXX 50 futures contract. Traded on EUREX;
  • # JNJ – American company Johnson & Johnson, a major prducer of cosmetics, sanitary products and medical equipment. The company is in the Fortune 1000;
  • # MCD – McDonald’s Corporation. American corporation which had been the largest fast food chain till 2010.

Earn with Grand Capital!

Grand_Capital

Master Trader
Oct 13, 2015
Trading is a lot like life. Interview with Sergey Novikov, the winner of $500 in Rally Trade contest.

svlckj.png

It’s human nature to draw comparisons: juxtapose facts and look for parallels between certain events. Sergey Novikov, the winner of round 177 of Rally Trade believes that trading, like life, grants a multitude of opportunities. The important thing is how you use them.

Make use of opportunities reasonably

I started trading Forex relatively recently, although I’d heard of it before. My primary occupation is my household, and in my spare time I’m getting “drawn” into the realm of financial markets little by little. Like any other business, trading has its pros and cons. If handled properly, trading, like life, provides virtually unlimited prospects and a myriad of opportunities. But you should use those opportunities reasonably, and with proper risk management. For example, extensive market analysis appeals to me, so I concentrate on it.

I didn’t win the contest on the first try

I usually look through charts to get new trading ideas. In fact, I choose trading instruments based on whether I like their charts. Right now I’m only getting to know various brokers. So far I’m satisfied with Grand Capital in all respects, I hold a favorable opinion of the company, everything’s right and proper. I decided to participate in Rally Trade because it was interesting to try my hand in trading in nearly real-life conditions. I didn’t win the contest on the first try, my success is the result of several attempts and to a large extent I owe my victory to luck. I still don’t consider myself a professional, I’m yet to learn a lot about trading and I’m ready to do that.

Grand_Capital

Master Trader
Oct 13, 2015
Trading with the others’ ideas means don’t have your own ones. Interview with Denis Traube, Drag Trade contest winner.

hxqhlb.png

It is often thought that it’s better to invent something new and unique than to borrow ideas. But usually such claims are only good in theory, but in practice something conventional turns out to be way more effective and reliable. That’s why newbie traders, who worry about losing their money, prefer to copy and borrow trading ideas. Denis Traube, the winner of round 335 of Drag Trade contest, has developed over the years his own vision of trading. He put it to practice, perfected it and turned into nothing short of a philosophical doctrine. In this interview Denis told us how to search for your own individual method and why you should always question your own actions.

Denis, tell us a little bit about yourself. What do you do?

I’d been pursuing more than a dozen lines of work, mainly construction, metalworking and other kinds of assembly activities. But for a long time now I’ve been handicapped and unemployed, and I have no desire of advancing my “professional career” any further.

How did you get into trading? Does trading bring you stable income?

I’ve been trading since about 2004, but there were long breaks and occasionally I lost interest in trading due to lack of ideas. Trading doesn’t bring stable income. I prefer to think of myself as a theorist trader. A researcher. And up to a certain time I was satisfied solely with game thrill, like playing chess.

Let’s imagine an ideal trader. What qualities do they possess?

Attentiveness and patience. Concentration and a lack of urge for thoughtless imitation. Everybody talks about discipline, but I think it’s overrated. You should be constantly questioning your decisions instead.

Let’s discuss the most common mistakes of trading novices. Have you managed to avoid them?

I’m a self-taught trader. When I was starting to trade I skipped through the guidebooks, but they didn’t answer my questions. I found the answers to some of them later, but not near to all of them. I made assumptions and hypotheses, put them to practice and eliminated anything useless. I tried to reach understanding of the “understanding” itself, so to say. Now I use only my own express methods and try not to pay attention to the blabbing about yesterday’s news. Yesterday’s news isn’t worth much. It’s only me and the display of my computer. There’s no other way. There’s merely a short list of persons, whose trading methods I share. Trading with the others’ ideas means don’t have your own ones. Do you want to acquire a prospect of your own brainwork’s degradation under the influence of someone else’s forecasts? It’s not the best way of keeping afloat even in trading-related activities. You come into trading to become independent, but you become dependent on someone else’s views? Sure way to stay in those proverbial 95% and not get anywhere.

What trading instruments do you prefer?

Chiefly it’s highly volatile cross currency pairs. I don’t use majors that often nowadays, only with a nice setup, to get an aesthetic enjoyment from an accurately calculated reversal.

What do you pay attention to when choosing a broker?

Responsiveness and quality of service. Quotations variability range. Broker’s history on the market and the reviews, both invited and honestly earned. Information space requires transparency and fair play. If you don’t realize that, you lose customers and eventually crash, that applies to any business.

Why did you decide to participate in Grand Capital contest?

Because I like Grand Capital contests. I take part in them regularly and I see that the leaderboards are inhabited by actual trading behemoths, I mean it in a good way, they are highly trained and have a deep understanding of market dynamics. You have to wrestle your way to the victory one step at a time, with persistence and sheer stubbornness. Phycologists say that “boys need to compete”. So we compete. And for that we owe you an eternal gratitude.

And finally, what advice can you give to beginners?

Everyone looks at the same chart and everything is in plain view: price, time and quadrature. Never give up. If you’re tired, take a rest and charge again, and then everything will surely work out in the end. And throw all your indicators away! If the price reflects everything, why do you need those crutches?

Grand_Capital

Master Trader
Oct 13, 2015
Grand Capital at international exhibitions in November

In November 2016 Grand Capital will take part in several Forex exhibitions.

The annual «Moscow Financial Expo» will take place on the 2nd-3rd of November and will traditionally assemble major Forex industry players.

This year Grand Capital is participating as a Sponsor and a nominee for the «Best Trading Technology» award.

The event's agenda won't leave anyone bored: special promotions and contests from the exhibitors, sponsors and organizers are scheduled for the both days.

The event will be held at the address: Moscow, Europa sq 2. Entry is free of charge. Come and meet us at Moscow Financial Expo 2016!

An international event «Philippines Forex Expo-2016» will take place on the 15th-16th of November in Makati (Philippines). Among the participants - international brokerage companies and banks. Grand Capital will participate as a Sponsor.

The entry is free of charge. Agenda: consultations given by exhibitors, seminars, workshops, show program and more.

The event will be held at the address: Benavidez cor. Trasierra Sts. Legaspi Village, Makati City, Philippines AIM Conference Center Manila (ACCM).

Yours truly,
Grand Capital team

Grand_Capital

Master Trader
Oct 13, 2015
New promotion! Receive your personal bonus +200% in celebration of Grand Capital anniversary

In 2016 Grand Capital is celebrating its 10th anniversary and invites all cilents to celebrate this memorable date with us! The company has prepared a special promotion for the event. From the 1st of November till the 31st of December 2016 each trader can receive a personal deposit bonus of up to 200%. The longer you have been trading with Grand Capital, the larger your bonus amount will be.

Newly registered clients receive a bonus between 50% and 75%, depending on the account type and deposit amount. And those who have been trading with us for over 7 years, can receive a bonus of up to +200%!

The promotion is valid for old and new clients and applicable to all account types (Micro, Standard, Option, Swap Free).

Minimum deposit amount required to receive the bonus is $100. The bonus is tradable. The complete terms and conditions of the bonus are available on our website.

To find our which bonus percentage personally You can receive, use the bonus calculator. Onve you've done that, make a deposit using any convenient payment method and request the bonus by contacting our customer support..

Earn even more profit with Grand Capital!

Yours truly,
Grand Capital team

Grand_Capital

Master Trader
Oct 13, 2015
Grand Capital Forex trading school opened in India

Grand Capital keeps conquering the region of South Asia. We are glad to announce that very recently our office in Guntur, India has opened a forex trading school.

There are five courses currently offered to traders, which last from two days to three months and the curriculum includes technical analysis, money management, trading phychology, risk management and investment techniques, as well as customized trading systems. The shcool regurarily holds seminars and workshops.

The address of the school: # 5-90-24, 6/1 LINE, CHANDRAMOULI NAGAR, GUNTUR - 522 007, ANDHRA PRADESH, INDIA. The school's coordinator can be contacted by phone: +91 7661979797.

Clinets can also receive consultations about all Grand Capital products and services in the office during the working hours: Monday to Friday 9:00AM to 6:00PM.

house1_txEEFra.jpg
class1_hMQ5Mj7.jpg
office1_Cm9CoR7.jpg

Yours truly,
Grand Capital team

Grand_Capital

Master Trader
Oct 13, 2015
Grand Capital receives "Best Trading Technology" award

We are thrilled to announce that during the Moscow Financial Expo, which took place on the 2-3rd of November, Grand Capital was awarded the "Best Trading Technology" cup. It is not the first award coming from the professional community. One year earlier, the company took the "Best ECN Broker" award and was awarded "Best Micro Broker" and "Best Binary Options Broker" titles before that.

Stanislav Vaneev, CEO Grand Capital:

"An effective competition in the financial industry is above all, competition of technologies. The more convenient services are, the better they correlate with the current situation on the market and traders' expectations, the more chances there are that a company becomes №1 broker for its clients. Last year we've had many successful projects and many more are still ahead of us. What's most important is that we see the direction we should move in. This award showed us that we are doing things right."

Yours truly,
Grand Capital team.

Photo: Sergey Kozlovsky, Head of Analytics Department, Grand Capital.