gold!

Envid,

Gold has been good to me this week, using only scaled trades. I don't go for long term and spend my time on 5-15 TFs. I'd scale 5 trades, let it move away from the order field and hit it with another 5 scaled trades. Let's just say "It was a good week." LOL Add a couple of killer scaled baskets and it was a GREAT week!
 
I got married last year and we were buying our rings from a jeweler, and i was trying to get him to give me a discount. He said you got no chance mate, gold is going up, if i had to replace those rings it would cost me more than i am selling them to you for. I said no mate gold is going down, but he was pretty convinced it was going up. 🙂

I think a good rule of thumb is when you mother in law sells all her gold that she has had for years, then we are somewhere near the top. 🙂