Gold vs. Silver

Dmitriy Enrst

Active Trader
Mar 14, 2015
Gold is particularly popular among traders. One of the benefits of gold trading is that its price is fairly easy to predict. Gold price always goes up during the economic crisis and collapse of the market. When situation stabilizes, the metal becomes cheaper.

sharcade

Trader
Aug 18, 2015
Definitely Gold for Sure! Irrespective of the fed policy, the gold is expected to rise by the end of this year. So we need to dig into this.

Dec 19, 2015
I would rather recommend to rather trade in Gold and silver Ratio. In 2015 gold and silver have cracked around 50% to 70%. Going ahead I believe that these precious metals will rise above their current levels as most of the central banks are going to take strong steps to boost their economy. I am kind of bearish for gold till the mid of 2016 and very strong bullish view for Silver. We know when Gold cracks, Silver sinks. As gold fell to its multi-year low, Silver followed the suit, albeit a little bit more aggressively. When compared to Gold, Silver is trading at a discount that we have not seen in at least last 20 years. As the beta of silver is higher when compared to gold, silver reacts more aggressively to the changing market conditions.