Gold is easier than Forex?

mumuy

Active Trader
May 3, 2013
Since I started trading in Forex market I'm trading in gold and believe me it is very easy to understand as i need not look on pips and it is per ounce price of gold that goes up and down. Also there being regular volatility and long term appreciation being assured it is quite easy to make profit investing in gold.

However, i think gold trading is not good for every new trader, since gold trading is very risky trading and if you want success in your gold trading you need big experience and also big capital, because i think gold trading is very risky and also very expensive.

On the other hand, trading GOLD is Great! I scale GOLD all day long and it's highly profitable. However, if you decide to trade GOLD, DON'T LEAVE YOUR MONITOR UNATTENDED! A GOLD trade can go south very quickly when you're not paying attention.

I was scaling Gold last Friday, NFP Friday. I was away from the computer for 3 minutes in the AM. I went -$7600! I kept my head about me and waited. Just before signal loss, I closed out w/+$2361. Total non-emotion. And this was solely my fault. Yet, it was able to be salvaged for a profit.