get RICH!!!! trading FOREX!!!!

Easy Trader

Master Trader
Sep 17, 2011
If you had a chance to go to school for 2yrs, work for 7-10 years then pretty much retire very comfortably, would you do it???? Would you demo trade for 2yrs learn how to consistently make only 5% of your account a month. Take 2yrs to save some capitol then build up your account for 7-10 yrs, 5% at a time......Would you??? I have attached a compound chart at 5% return a month.....thats 1-4 good trades a month at 1-2% risk.

Attachments

• compounder zip.zip
    24.2 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

Easy Trader

Master Trader
Sep 17, 2011
It's the calculation for the perfect world, but our world isn't perfect, so a prospective Forex trader should understand that there will be months with losses or no gain at all.

I know! I know!....I knew this would be posted;)
I was trying to point out the power of compunding and how a smaller risk and fewer trades were actually more stable and profitable over time. I used 5% because that has been my personal 'average' monthly return. A compounded sheet was the only way I knew how to put it in numbers.

Easy Trader

Master Trader
Sep 17, 2011
Last 2.5 yrs, last time I had a negative month was in Feb. last time I had a loosing trade was late June. Now I do break even on 40-50% which I'd like to get to 30-40%. But a BE is a win in my book. I only wait for 'no brainer easy' trades, trades that in my opinion have a 80-90% success rate(yes i said 90%, its possible). I risk 2% and wait for that one that takes off with momentum usually giving me just under or just over 2-1 R/R or 4%, if it stops me out at break even then Ill wait for the next. one or two a month thats it. The more times traders open a position in the market the more the long term odds get stacked against them, which is why it can get next to impossible for traders that place many trades to average 5% or any percent consistently for that matter.

Last edited:

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
No problem! You show quite good results. It just seems to me that your statements regarding 5%/month may inspire unfunded expectations from the Forex market in some new traders. Their disappointment then may kill any desire for learning in them.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
If you had a chance to go to school for 2yrs, work for 7-10 years then pretty much retire very comfortably, would you do it???? Would you demo trade for 2yrs learn how to consistently make only 5% of your account a month. Take 2yrs to save some capitol then build up your account for 7-10 yrs, 5% at a time......Would you??? I have attached a compound chart at 5% return a month.....thats 1-4 good trades a month at 1-2% risk.

I don’t think, there is a particular session like 1-2 years! By the way, what is about your zip file? Any trading system or anything else?