FXTM FREE FOREX WEBINAR
Lukman's Week Ahead: Market themes to watch out for
October 21, 2019 @ 13:00 UTC+01:00
Take an in-depth look at the latest developments in the global financial markets with FXTM’s Research Analyst, Lukman Otunuga. An authority on the markets, Lukman is frequently quoted by leading media across the globe, including the BBC, CNBC, CNN Money and Reuters. Join Lukman for expert insights on the latest market movements, potential trading opportunities and what the week ahead has in store for traders.
Enjoy an expert look at:
• The key themes driving the financial markets
• Technical and fundamental trading ideas on the MT4 platform
• How to use the latest FXTM trading signals
• Using fundamental analysis to increase your profit potential
• What to monitor over the coming week
About Lukman Otunuga
Lukman Otunuga has been a Research Analyst at FXTM since 2015. A keen follower of macroeconomic events, with a strong professional and academic background in finance, Lukman is well versed in fundamental and technical analysis. His in-depth analysis on global currency and commodity markets is often cited by leading international media, including the Associated Press (AP), BBC, CNBC, CNN, Marketwatch, NASDAQ, and The Telegraph. He has also appeared on Africa’s biggest television network, NTA 2. Lukman holds a BSc (hons) degree in Economics from the University of Essex, UK and an MSc in Finance from London School of Business and Finance.
To Participate in the Webinar:
- If you are new to FXTM, use the form on this page to Register
- If you already have a MyFXTM account, use the form on this page to Login
- After logging in or registering, click “Join” to participate in the Webinar of your choice.
- Check your email inbox for the webinar link.
Still not trading with a leading broker? Register with FXTM
FXTM Online Forex Trading Broker | ForexTime (FXTM) | Facebook: ForexTime-FXTM @ForexTime | Twitter : @ItsForexTime
✓Traders from 156 countries | ✓13 international awards | ✓16 secure payment methods | ✓25 languages supported