Fundamentals of forex trade

CurrInfo

Trader
Mar 10, 2012
I have ready a few times that you really shouldn't attempt it unless you have $50k to start with, this seems like a lot, I mean with debt crises and looming wars and embargoes it seems that 1% a day should be a fairly easy bet. I mean what we are betting on is fluctuations of value is it not?

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
I have ready a few times that you really shouldn't attempt it unless you have $50k to start with, this seems like a lot, I mean with debt crises and looming wars and embargoes it seems that 1% a day should be a fairly easy bet. I mean what we are betting on is fluctuations of value is it not?
You, but you are also betting on the direction of those fluctuations. And that's quite hard to guess.

Jul 31, 2013
Fundamental analysis is one of two schools of thought (as far as market analysis is concerned) in trading. Fundamental analysis focuses on the external factors that affect the value of securities. So these can be anything from geo-political situations, elections, consumer sentiment, productivity, to the appointment of individual central bankers and CEOs. A fundamental analyst believes that securities are always either over- or under-priced and that by researching the above factors they can gain insights into the true value of the securities they are interested in and take the appropriate positions.

michael77

Trader
Aug 5, 2013
What are all the fundamental analysis that are need to take into the forex trade? Share the Basic forex trade needs to get introduction about forex trade!

Well, there are three types of analysis of Forex market:

1. Fundamental Analysis
2. Technical Analysis
3. Sentimental Analysis.

Fundamental analysis mean, when you start analysis the market based on overall political, social and economical conditions. You need to analyze the employment rate, inflation and everything of a country. It means that you need to know more than just a basic of Forex trading.

nalu

Confirmed ProfiForex Representative
Sep 3, 2014
Forex is the largest market in the world. Investing in forex is very easy and there are many benefits but also it can be very risky. There are number of ways to invest in the foreign exchange market, we have forex futures ,ETFs ,foreign currency options , bonds and others.

bablogfx

Confirmed HotForex Representative
Oct 24, 2013
In my view, fundamentals analysis is the only way to interpret and predict market actions correctly. But seeing as big banks are rigging markets dashes my hopes in having a bright future in retail forex trading..

triplet

Active Trader
Oct 7, 2014
Fundamental analysis has to do with the economy . In use of fundamental analysis a trader has to understand the relationship between the economy and its currency value,and so be able to determine whether a currency pair is likely to rise or fall.

bobart

Trader
Nov 23, 2014
In my view, fundamentals analysis is the only way to interpret and predict market actions correctly. But seeing as big banks are rigging markets dashes my hopes in having a bright future in retail forex trading..
Just keep reasonable stops to protect yourself. You know, if you can dodge the immediate volatility of central bank announcements, maybe you can go with the flow that they set in motion... that's what I've been able to do a couple times and looking to get better at it.

If you enjoy trading, hope you can find a way to stay with it.