FTA System - Feel Easy Making profit

forex-TL

Trader
Apr 15, 2016
freebookfx.blogspot.com
Hello, all..
I try to share a little one technique that I learned and used in forex trading. Very simple and easy to get profit in forex trading ...

Im sorry guys, i just can speak english. If you can't understand what I write, try using google translate and take easy
biggrin.png

I created this technique is based on observations in the chart from forex trading. I read a lot ebook forex trading technique began from free until paid. And I conclude from it all into a trading style that is suitable for my use

This technique is only used to analyze technically at TF H1. To simplify calls and remember this technique, I give the name of the FTA (Forexbie Technical Analysis). Forexbie is an acronym Forex Newbie that means forex for beginners. Actually this is a very common technique we know and is already widely used by traders. But here I modify a little. Trading base SNR, TL and Breakout. OK more details I'll explain more in here ..
cool.png

The way that I use is quite simple and very easy. Everyone will be able to use it. Okay without wasting any more time. I will explain how to use this technique immediately..

Previously there are some things you should know first in using this technique .. Among them are the following:
SNR ==> Support and Resistant
TL ==> Trendline
Breakout ==> Breakout is a condition in which the price has been cut line SNR and TL
Retrace / Retracement / Reject ==> Retrace is a condition where the price close to the line that has been in previous breakout
Failed breakout ==> Failed breakout is a condition where price fails to breakout on the line SNR or TL
Invalid breakout ==> The condition where price fails to retrace when the breakout line SNR or TL. Or the price went back into SNR or TL as before

Next .. We got in on the discussion of the main .. Okay, later i continue again.. I wanna sleep now ^_^

forex-TL

Trader
Apr 15, 2016
freebookfx.blogspot.com
Lesson1

How to create a line of support, resistance and trendline

First we will discuss how to create a line of support, resistance and trendline correctly. It is an absolute requirement that is very very important in trading. Because finesse define these lines will be very easy to get profit in forex trading

In making the support line, and trendline resistance not carelessly scratch. But there are rules that we must follow. Although there is no default rules, but if this will help you follow the forex trading is more appropriate

Here's how to create a line of support, resistance and trendline right

A. How to create a true SNR Line

Look at the picture below:
[image deleted]

See the arrows that I have made. How to make a line SNR is to put a horizontal line in the body of the candlestick as above
[image deleted]

See the picture above. I make a line on a pair USDCAD SNR. So how to make it in place on the body of the candlestick end like that
[image deleted]

One more example. See his arrow ..

Well after knowing how to create a line of SNR. Now go to the lines Trendline

How to make a line trendline is to see two pieces of heights (or lows) that has been constituted by the previous price. The last two points in connecting with trendline (TL)

B. How to make the correct line TL

See picture below ..
[image deleted]

First I made two red arrows. 2 shows two arrows point heights have been formed by the previous price. The next nah both the altitude difference in connecting with the line up to form a trend

On the green line that I created showed that the price is moving away and approached the line.
[image deleted]
The picture above shows the same example as I have said in the first picture earlier. 2 pieces point designated by the red arrow in connecting with the trend line. Then formed trendline (TL) as shown in the picture
[image deleted]
Images above is one example of how to create a trend line correctly in forex trading.

Okay so first .. later I continue again ..
smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:

forex-TL

Trader
Apr 15, 2016
freebookfx.blogspot.com
Lesson 2

Okay. I think is already finished the first lesson. This time I will follow-up on the second discussion. I will discuss about the reference or benchmark making lines SNR and TL. If we do not know the reference / main benchmark SNR how to create a line that will make us confused to determine the appropriate SNR.

Well below the reference / benchmark SNR correct line:
[image deleted]
See the image above. I create a horizontal line. Today means the movement today. So here you suppose the price is still moving in the column that says "today" and the column next to "tomorrow" it is the price that will be formed later. So to analyze tomorrow we see from the price movement through the Line SNR

Other examples
[image deleted]
So the conclusion is: we create a benchmark or reference SNR lines are the points that have been formed by the price on the previous day. The points in the mean is a low point, high point and wave in the form of price.

More details you can see in the image below:
[image deleted]
Now that's an example of how to create a line SNR correctly. How the above is very easy and you can understand with a fairly short time ...

Benchmark Trendline correct

Not much different from the SNR. How to make a line TL is to put a line in the body of the candlestick. Do you make a line at the end of the wave that has been constituted by the price as a green line below, and then you connect with the trend line
[image deleted]
Other examples like this
[image deleted]
Example again
biggrin.png

[image deleted]
Well like that benchmark / reference made SNR line TL and quite simple. Make sure you put the line in the body of the candlestick

Okay so first .. Later I will continue again
smile.png

Last edited by a moderator: