In search of best candlestick pattern

nakladalka

Trader
Jul 19, 2020
Hello everyone, i have one goal and that is to find the best candlestick pattern to trade.
But i am not interested in just some random listing of patterns, like: "engulf, morning star, hammer,...", i want FACTS, i want to see serious analysis, do you have it? Can i repeat it? Do you know for some software that i can do such tests?

So tell me what do you got, why and which pattern is the best, in what situation?

To give you some idea what i mean by serious tests, please take a look at my numbers and even whole process behind it (video). I am serious guys, lets find this holy grail once and for all.

MARUBOZU pattern (naked testing, without any filter like trends and snr)

You can see i got four different tables. With yellow you can see most important info, that is how much would you get on 100% investment, profit is everything above 100.
  1. AUD/USD, 1h time frame, 10 year testing period, bullish body, sell at close price, (stop loss 1 = value of body)
  2. USD/JPY, 1h time frame, 10 year testing period, bearish body, buy at close price, (stop loss 1 = value of body)
  3. USD/JPY, 5min time frame, 1 year testing period, bullish body, sell at close price, (stop loss 1= value of body)
  4. USD/JPY, 5min time frame, 1 year testing period, bearish body, buy at close price, (stop loss 1= value of body)
marunozu 2.png

As you see, profitability is quite low, so do you have better solution, proof of better results? Please give me ideas.

Attachments

• marubozu 1.png
    marubozu 1.png
    143 KB · Views: 0