Fresh mind in Forex

Discussion in 'General Forex Discussion' started by SweetPrincess, Aug 10, 2017.

1. SweetPrincess

SweetPrincess Trader

I think it is best to start your trading early in the morning so that your mind is fresh as well as your spirit. Your body is well prepared and your emotions are cool and you have a positive outlook in your trading career to earn bigger profits and be successful.

2. Michelle Yeoh

Michelle Yeoh Trader

Yes, morning trading is always best! By the way, I always start my live trading after 20 minutes of meditation! Meditation always helps me to avoid my previous trading mistakes! Whatever, I don’t open my trade instantly without verifying my entry points according to my technical & news trading knowledge!

SweetPrincess likes this.
  3. SweetPrincess

SweetPrincess Trader

Yes, I will agree to that! Meditation is always good and i think it is best to always plan your trading and not by just clicking it right away without verifying it. It is nice to know that you are following your technical and news trading knowledge. I hope we can all be successful here. Cheers! :)

4. Ary Barroso

Ary Barroso Trader

Obviously, fresh mind is always important parameter here! I don’t trade here with my angry mind; suppose when I face consistent SL’s here then I close my trading chart and I take a decent break! It really helps me to recharge!

5. Max Power

Max Power Newbie

Everything will depend on the habits of the person and the physical preparation that this has, in addition it is necessary to remember that not all of us work the same.

6. Rickie

Rickie Trader

What about trading sessions of the world? Maybe more correct is to trade after sleep but not matter when, in the morning or at night. But, maybe you are right cuz at night it's more appropriate to do something... you know...