Fresh mind in Forex

SweetPrincess

Trader
May 9, 2017
I think it is best to start your trading early in the morning so that your mind is fresh as well as your spirit. Your body is well prepared and your emotions are cool and you have a positive outlook in your trading career to earn bigger profits and be successful.

• 👍
Reactions: REB_FX

Michelle Yeoh

Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Yes, morning trading is always best! By the way, I always start my live trading after 20 minutes of meditation! Meditation always helps me to avoid my previous trading mistakes! Whatever, I don’t open my trade instantly without verifying my entry points according to my technical & news trading knowledge!

• 👍
Reactions: REB_FX and SweetPrincess

SweetPrincess

Trader
May 9, 2017
Yes, morning trading is always best! By the way, I always start my live trading after 20 minutes of meditation! Meditation always helps me to avoid my previous trading mistakes! Whatever, I don’t open my trade instantly without verifying my entry points according to my technical & news trading knowledge!

Yes, I will agree to that! Meditation is always good and i think it is best to always plan your trading and not by just clicking it right away without verifying it. It is nice to know that you are following your technical and news trading knowledge. I hope we can all be successful here. Cheers! :)

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Obviously, fresh mind is always important parameter here! I don’t trade here with my angry mind; suppose when I face consistent SL’s here then I close my trading chart and I take a decent break! It really helps me to recharge!

Max Power

Jan 2, 2018
Everything will depend on the habits of the person and the physical preparation that this has, in addition it is necessary to remember that not all of us work the same.

Rickie

Trader
Jan 3, 2018
I think it is best to start your trading early in the morning so that your mind is fresh as well as your spirit. Your body is well prepared and your emotions are cool and you have a positive outlook in your trading career to earn bigger profits and be successful.
What about trading sessions of the world? Maybe more correct is to trade after sleep but not matter when, in the morning or at night. But, maybe you are right cuz at night it's more appropriate to do something... you know...

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
What about trading sessions of the world? Maybe more correct is to trade after sleep but not matter when, in the morning or at night. But, maybe you are right cuz at night it's more appropriate to do something... you know...

No doubt; early morning is a good choice but I have no problem on night or evening! In trading, I always wait for good entry point; whenever the time it is!

AlphixCapital

Trader
Aug 9, 2019
Morning trading is the best, I agree with that. It depends on what part of the world you are living and what session is the best for your strategy. There are strategy working better in high liquidity market hours, therefore it is not the best to trade during the Asian session.
Generally, I believe that having a fresh mind is always the best condition to analyses pattern, targets, SLs, TPs, resize of positions and so on

momo3HC

Active Trader
Feb 16, 2019
All depends from your internal clock. If you`re not feeling so good in the morning then your plan is over. But you`re right at some point. Trade only when you`re in good condition and fresh mind. doesn`t matter is it morning, afternoon or evening.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
All depends from your internal clock. If you`re not feeling so good in the morning then your plan is over. But you`re right at some point. Trade only when you`re in good condition and fresh mind. doesn`t matter is it morning, afternoon or evening.

Well said; Forex is all about mental game! So; a healthy metal predation is very much essential here; with a cloudy mind; your result will be very much ordinary for sure!

• 👍
Reactions: momo3HC

Helloyees

Trader
Mar 8, 2019
It's better to start all your activity in the morning anyway be it somewhat physical or not activity or later. I tried to work in the evenings but I really do not see the point with all that anyway. I do hope to make it work later. See my point ? I do not get it really.

momo3HC

Active Trader
Feb 16, 2019
It's better to start all your activity in the morning anyway be it somewhat physical or not activity or later. I tried to work in the evenings but I really do not see the point with all that anyway. I do hope to make it work later. See my point ? I do not get it really.
For sure morning work is better yeah. ;)

georgequayle

Active Trader
Feb 16, 2019
Can be an important aspect

DT77

Active Trader
Feb 24, 2019
Everyone is different. Some people a fresher in the evenings. But I'm certainly sharper in the mornings

REB_FX

Trader
Feb 8, 2019

I hear a lot of positive feedback regarding meditation and trading, not something i have tried yet, but will consider in my next trading plan review.

Ulacan

Trader
Feb 21, 2019
If your mind doesn't work well, how can you trade? One advice that never gets old: don't over trade! this means if you're tired of staring at the monitor for long hours, if you have had some bad trades and you want to revenge the market, or if you had good trades and you think you're invincible, you'll lose more than you earn. You are trading to have a happy life. If you face a lot of stress and tiredness, is that good for you? I prefer being happy instead of a stressful forex trader. If you keep your mind fresh you'll enjoy trading and make better trading decisions.

• 👍

Petez_FX

Active Trader
Aug 13, 2019
I need to start doing this - I just get out of bed and go straight to my computer. Maybe I should have some time to myself before doing that.

• 👍

REB_FX

Trader
Feb 8, 2019
I need to start doing this - I just get out of bed and go straight to my computer. Maybe I should have some time to myself before doing that.

I think we live in a world where everything is 100mph, and we are programmed to be efficient and work and be productive...... our mindset approaches it that way, that we must get on or we will miss something. Very counter productive and very hard to undo!

Steveday

Trader
Sep 2, 2019
Yes i agree, i think most people work better for the first few hours of the day. I always find it hard to focus later on in the evening!!