Free Forex trading signals on 9 currency pairs!

tyler

Active Trader
May 14, 2009
Forex signals - an intraday strategy for USD / CHF 08/12/09

Pair USD / CHF on the hourly chart is traded within the range 1.0000-1.1017. Trading takes place above the moving average with period 55 on the hourly chart (the level of 1.0164), thereby increasing prices in the short term.

I recommend to open long after the breakdown of the results of hours of resistance at 1.0225 in order to increase the resistance level at 1.0242 in the case of the breakdown of 1.0263-74. StopLoss when this strategy can be placed at the level of 1.0198.

I recommend to open short positions after the breakdown on the basis of hours of support at 1.0164 to reduce the level of support at 1.0146-42 and if it is the breakdown of 1.0121-16. StopLoss when this strategy can be placed at the level of 1.0200.

Given that the moving average and the location of boundaries of technical figures over time, moves to an hourly chart to adjust their status. I also recommend to open positions up to an hour to avoid false breakouts.

In the case of a strong movement in the breakout technical figures, I would recommend to wait for the correction. The level, which was the resistance should be a strong support and it was near this level should be open attitude towards breakdown.

More Forex Signals here: http://forexanalytics.org/blog/

tyler

Active Trader
May 14, 2009
Forex signals - an intraday strategy on GBP / USD 09/12/09

Pair GBP / USD is trading within the range 1.5734-1.7044 on the hourly chart. The course is located below the moving average speriodom 55 on the hourly chart, the level of 1.6370, which helps reduce the price.

I recommend to open long positions in the position after the breakdown of the results of hours of resistance at 1.6371 in order to increase the resistance 1.6413 and if it is the breakdown on the basis of hours to 1.6444. StopLoss when this strategy can be placed at the level of 1.6327.

I recommend to open short positions after the breakdown on the basis of hours of support at 1.6312 to reduce the level of support at 1.6283 and if it is the breakdown of 1.6268-53. StopLoss when this strategy can be placed at the level of 1.6360.

Given that the moving average and the location of boundaries of technical figures over time, moves to an hourly chart to adjust their status. I also recommend to open positions up to an hour to avoid false breakouts.

In the case of a strong movement in the breakout technical figures, I would recommend to wait for the correction. The level, which was the resistance should be a strong support and it was near this level should be open attitude towards breakdown.

More Free Forex Signals here: http://forexanalytics.org/blog/

tyler

Active Trader
May 14, 2009
Forex signals - an intraday strategy for USD / CHF 10/12/09

Pair USD / CHF on the hourly chart is traded within the range 1.0000-1.1017. Trade is below the moving average with period 55 on the hourly chart (the level of 1.0263), which helps reduce prices in the short term.

I recommend to open long after the breakdown of the results of hours of resistance at 1.0282 in order to increase the resistance at 1.0299-1.0303 and if it is the breakdown of 1.0324. StopLoss when this strategy can be placed at the level of 1.0248.

I recommend to open short positions after the breakdown on the basis of hours of support at 1.0242 to reduce the level of support at 1.0225 and if it is the breakdown of 1.0206. StopLoss when this strategy can be placed at the level of 1.0272.

90777941.gif

tyler

Active Trader
May 14, 2009
Forex signals - an intraday strategy on GBP / USD 11/12/09

Pair GBP / USD is trading within the range 1.5734-1.7044 on the hourly chart. The course is above the moving average speriodom 55 on the hourly chart, the level of 1.6295, thereby increasing prices.

I recommend to open long positions in the position after the breakdown of the results of hours of resistance at 1.6338 in order to increase the resistance 1.6371 and if it is the breakdown on the basis of hours of 1.6387-1.6412. StopLoss when this strategy can be placed at the level of 1.6300.

I recommend to open short positions after the breakdown on the basis of hours of support at 1.6283 to reduce the level of support at 1.6259-53 and if it is the breakdown of 1.6230-24. StopLoss when this strategy can be placed at the level of 1.6322.

tyler

Active Trader
May 14, 2009
Forex signals - an intraday strategy for AUD / USD 14/12/09

Pair AUD / USD traded within a price range of 0.7457-0.9095 at the hourly chart. It shows that the rate of AUD / USD is trading below the moving average with period 55 on the hourly chart (the level of 0.9148, which generally helps to reduce prices in the short term.

I recommend to open long positions after the breakdown of the results of hours of resistance at 0.9111 in order to increase the resistance level at 0.9134 in the case of the breakdown of 0.9148-52. StopLoss when this strategy can be placed at the level of 0.9077.

I recommend to open short positions in case of breakdown of support at 0.9083 on the basis of hours, with the aim of reducing the support level at 0.9061 in the case of breakdown up to an hour for support at 0.9041. StopLoss when this strategy can be placed at the level of 0.9122.

Analyst "Forex Analytics" Alex Syedyshev

Diagrams and other signals: http://forexanalytics.org/blog

tyler

Active Trader
May 14, 2009
Forex signals - an intraday strategy for AUD / USD 15/12/09

that the rate of AUD / USD is trading below the moving average with period 55 on the hourly chart (the level of 0.9137, which generally helps to reduce prices in the short term.

I recommend to open long positions after the breakdown of the results of hours of resistance at 0.9083 in order to increase the resistance level at 0.9111 in the case of the breakdown of 0.9134. StopLoss when this strategy can be placed at the level of 0.9049.

I recommend to open short positions in case of breakdown of support at 0.9061 on the basis of hours, with the aim of reducing the support level at 0.9041 in the case of breakdown up to an hour for support at 0.9019. StopLoss when this strategy can be placed at the level of 0.9093.

tyler

Active Trader
May 14, 2009
Forex signals - an intraday strategy USD / JPY 17/12/09

Pair USD / JPY traded within the range of 84.80-97.48 on the hourly chart. It shows that the rate of USD / JPY is trading above the moving average with period 55 on the hourly chart (level 89.78), which generally contributes to the prices in the short term.

I recommend to open long positions after the breakdown of the results of hours of resistance at 90.03 in order to increase the resistance at 90.18. StopLoss when this strategy can be placed at the level of 89.88.

I recommend to open short positions after the breakdown on the basis of hours of support at 89.71 with a view to reducing the level of support at 89.57. StopLoss when this strategy can be placed at the level of 89.88.

tyler

Active Trader
May 14, 2009
Forex Signals - Intraday Strategy for GBP / USD 28/04/10

Pair GBP / USD is traded on the hourly chart within the downtrend with a probability of an upward move. The course is located below the moving average speriodom 55 on the hourly chart, the level of 1.5374, thereby reducing prices.

I recommend to open long positions in the position after the breakdown of the results of hours of resistance at 1.5242 in order to increase the resistance 1.5278 and if it is the breakdown on the basis of hours to 1.5309. Stoploss if this strategy can be positioned at the level of 1.5197.

I recommend to open short positions after the breakdown on the basis of hours of support at 1.5171 to reduce the level of support at 1.5147 and if it is the breakdown of 1.5126. Stoploss if this strategy can be positioned at the level of 1.5212.

Given that the moving average and the location of boundaries of technical figures over time is moving, it is necessary to the hourly chart to adjust their status. I also recommend to open positions up to an hour to avoid false breakouts.

In the case of strong motion by the technical breakout figures suggest to wait for correction. The level, which was the resistance should be a strong support and it was near this level should open position in the direction of the breakdown.

Analyst "Forex Analytics" Alex Sedyshev

More Free Forex Signals here: http://signali-forex.com