FOREX Vs HYIP

Time2Fx

Active Trader
Apr 29, 2009
CyberWorld
www.babypips.com
Hey everyone, i'm new here but not new in the line of e-commerce,Once an HYIP investor but now i'm now prepare to learn forex, so i'm brinq up this debate on Forex Vs HYIP Which is more profitable.

Do have your say here!

Thanks all.
________

Last edited:

pde10d

Master Trader
Feb 27, 2009
KLCC MAS
Hey everyone, i'm new here but not new in the line of e-commerce,Once an HYIP investor but now i'm now prepare to learn forex, so i'm brinq up this debate on Forex Vs HYIP Which is more profitable.

Do have your say here!

Thanks all.

Forex is better than HYIP.from forex you can get more than $10 000 perday if you know how to do it.butfor me HYIP is very difficult to get it,.

Time2Fx

Active Trader
Apr 29, 2009
CyberWorld
www.babypips.com
Forex is better than HYIP.from forex you can get more than $10 000 perday if you know how to do it.butfor me HYIP is very difficult to get it,.
Thats true, but most hyip dat have high ROI can give u that just 1day, i guess u know that? well i'm too eager to learn Forex now i don't know u can use this medium to teach me?

Last edited by a moderator:

pde10d

Master Trader
Feb 27, 2009
KLCC MAS
Thats true, but most hyip dat have high ROI can give u that just 1day, i guess u know that? well i'm too eager to learn Forex now i don't know u can use this medium to teach me?

Time2Fx !!
yea i can teach you here!!..but firstly i want advice you to find the knowledge from yourself! but if you still know understand you can ask here.!!I think many expert here not me only .so everybody can help you.don't worry ok.
so you must start now!! dont waiting!!.

you know " The Long journey, a million kilometers is start from one Step" so you must start now!! consistent and lastly patience ..:):)

Time2Fx

Active Trader
Apr 29, 2009
CyberWorld
www.babypips.com
Time2Fx !!
yea i can teach you here!!..but firstly i want advice you to find the knowledge from yourself! but if you still know understand you can ask here.!!I think many expert here not me only .so everybody can help you.don't worry ok.
so you must start now!! dont waiting!!.

you know " The Long journey, a million kilometers is start from one Step" so you must start now!! consistent and lastly patience ..:):)

Thanks dude, Well i'm glad to be here i hope you guyz can help teach me Forex Trading properly, as i'm Fx expert i think you can do it.

i have a little idea in Fx but i want to improve myself here by you helping me with Some ScreenShot or Video on how Forex work.

Now i have Liberty Reserve which is the best & reliable payment processor by most Forex Brokers! So guyz kindly recommend the Best Forex Broker and post some Screenshot on how you do the trading thinq.

Thanks in anticipation for your nice responds.

May 6, 2009
Incomparable !!

HYIPS will run out of funds when new members run out.

Forex will never run out of funds !

You will lose everything when the HYIP program close down.

You will lose according to your stoploss when you lose a trade

In another words....don't ever touch HYIP...

Time2Fx

Active Trader
Apr 29, 2009
CyberWorld
www.babypips.com
Incomparable !!

HYIPS will run out of funds when new members run out.

Forex will never run out of funds !

You will lose everything when the HYIP program close down.

You will lose according to your stoploss when you lose a trade

In another words....don't ever touch HYIP...
Perfect Post, Good Point but u know HYIP Operators are the cause of HYIP scandal & Scam, HYIP & FOREX are both risky and they 're rich quick scheme.

Sinnerman

Active Trader
Jan 24, 2009
HYIP & FOREX are both risky and they 're rich quick scheme.
Forex doesn't need to be a get-rich quick "scheme" if you trade properly. In fact, forex is not a scheme at all. It is just a market. It just happens to be a market where greedy/stupid people who don't understand risk end up losing their money, and hence its reputation as a "scheme".

I understand your desire for knowledge, but I will be very frank with you - the way I read you is as an impatient person who wants others to spoon-feed you knowledge so you can get rich quickly and with no effort. This is a dangerous ambition to have anywhere, and particularly so in the forex market. The type of people who succeed in this market in the long term are those who have the patience to study, and to wait for trade setups to come to them instead of chasing quick profits - those who can see things before others see it, and can take advantage of that ability.

The forex market can get you rich very quickly, but ironically, the impatient person will never those riches materialize.

I urge you to slow down, take the time to learn the markets on your own (without asking for exact setups on internet forums), find an inefficiency in the market, and exploit it in a patient and calculated manner. If you can't do that, then I strongly recommend giving up the idea of trading for a living.

Feel free to disagree, but don't say you weren't warned :)

calvin02

Dec 9, 2014
I completely realize most of person what replied to this thread question. But, in my opinion also forex is better. Anyhow people must know why most of them hate hyip investment. Because there are lots of site owners closed their site within short period and many of them run hyip site using bad hyip script. So, which members like to take success in hyip business for sure they must have clear understand about high yield investment program and they only invest money who long year run hyip site in online and also check that site have good hyip program script or not.

jezzykid

Banned
Nov 21, 2014
I prefer forex to HYIP because you are not guaranteed that your interest and capital will be paid in a HYIP investment.

calvin02

Dec 9, 2014
I prefer forex to HYIP because you are not guaranteed that your interest and capital will be paid in a HYIP investment.

Possibly you have been exact reassurance in forex business. But, each time you can’t receive income from there. Because this business run based on currency exchange. hyip is also risk compare to forex, but PAM HYIP script is always willing to start hyip site as user friendly. So, this script is kindness to that site webmaster and users.