Forex vps

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
If price is a factor, the I'd go with Cheapvps.co or SocialVPS. They both offer what you want for $19 and $15.20 per month.

If price is not too important, I would consider CommercialNetworkServices or LinkUpHost with $70 and $66 per month.

Basically, the problem is with 50 Gb SSD. If you lower this requirement, you can have your VPS much cheaper. Why do you need so much disk space for MetaTrader?

Onanak

Trader
Feb 5, 2019
If you are thinking on trading performance, then you need to understand that it depends only on traders skills, not from broker. Broker is intermediary between you and market and nothing else. As for platform MT4 or MT5 are mostly used and quite solid platforms

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
If you are thinking on trading performance, then you need to understand that it depends only on traders skills, not from broker. Broker is intermediary between you and market and nothing else. As for platform MT4 or MT5 are mostly used and quite solid platforms

Exactly; the performance is proportional to the traders trading skill; without a proper trading skill; the performance will be ordinary for sure.

Helloyees

Trader
Mar 8, 2019
Why do you even need it anyway ? Are you not doing it all from desktop PC and whant to automate some things ? If you have such a knoledge which I've seen on myfxbook.com and some other you really know which VPS to choose anyway, that's my point of view;)

jimcarter

Active Trader
Nov 10, 2017
USA
Why do you even need it anyway ? Are you not doing it all from desktop PC and whant to automate some things ? If you have such a knoledge which I've seen on myfxbook.com and some other you really know which VPS to choose anyway, that's my point of view;)
There are many reasons why you should use VPS instead of a Desktop PC.

For Forex Trading, you need continuous Internet and Power connection. If you are trading from your PC, then it could be possible that you may face problems like Internet and Power outages. If you set auto-trading in VPS, then trades can continue in your platform even if there are power outages in your local system. VPS will continue working even if your local system has any issues.

If you go with the VPS, you can have the flexibility to connect with your platform from anywhere and anytime with a network connection. In addition to this, VPS will also help to execute all your trades faster than your computer because it is significantly quicker in transmitting orders and reducing delays.

VPS systems will also offer some levels of security to ensure that your system is as protected with antivirus and other software.

gulshannegi

Apr 7, 2021
India
There are some common services that every hosting provider offers with an initial package, such as site speed, cheap costing, performance, and many more. But along with these factors, some other facts also exist that you should be aware of and keep in mind before buying the Forex VPS Server from any web hosting provider.

1. Site Uptime: What does it mean? In simple words, Site uptime defines excellent site performance, high speed, more visitors, and large traffic on the website. It is the best and easy way to explore your website among the targeted audience so that it will be reachable for the spare public. If your site is getting too much time to load, then it will cost losing customers, visitors and also affect the SEO efforts. Therefore, have a look at the cost before buying it from any hosting provider and compare whether it is worthful or not.

2. Cost-Effective: Make sure that the web hosting you opt for purchasing Forex VPS for your Forex trading is budget-friendly. What services it offers in the given plans, most importantly, look at the disk space and bandwidth. Also, check whether you can host multiple websites on a single server, if yes then how many sites should be possibly hosted.

3. Payment Modes: Most of the private ventures or might be everything in this technical world getting online. So be sure that the hosting provider accepts secure payment methods such as Credit/Debit Cards, PayPal, or any secure billing software like WHMCS.

4. Down-to-Earth Support: Whether you host your own website or do trading business or give maintenance of your business to others, there may be a point that comes when you need expert advice. Therefore, opt for the hosting provider that will 24*7 available for customer support to fix the issues or resolve queries instantly. It will save you time and protect your trading business from obstructions or breaks.

5. .in Domains: If you want.in Domain, then make sure that the provider you are going to choose is providing this domain or not because not every hosting provider will provide you the .in Domains.

vicjon1995

Active Trader
Sep 29, 2020
VPS certainly reduces the latency and makes sure your trades keep running at times of power cuts of other computer issues. It is an extremely useful service for experienced traders.

gulshannegi

Apr 7, 2021
India
What is VPS mainly used for, and why do traders mostly prefer trading with VPS?
A VPS is best for a system administrator or programmer to test or host a web site, database or power your apps that requires full customization which is usually not available in a shared hosting environment. If the traffic and work load requirement is moderate then the VPS is your answer. It costs you half the price of a dedicated server but if you care for an increasing in demand for the calculation power and storage space, then go for the cloud.

Dutchy86

Trader
Sep 27, 2020
I use forexvps but have friends using all different ones. If I had more money invested I may have a closer look and pay more