Forex Trade Strategy Sessions by TradersWay

Forex Trade Strategy Session by TradersWay (Mar 19, 2015)

Hey forex traders, today's strategy session is focused on the aftermath of the FOMC statement.

We discuss the technical trading setups we created several days ago. We also review what the FED actually told us... and "patience" is really irrelevant. Lastly we review the FED's "new normal" and how it is similar to the growth you want to see on a carry trade.

We also continue the discussion of how to build confidence in your forex trading skills through consistency and control.

WATCH VIDEO HERE

Live Forex Strategy Sessions
Monday - Thursdays
730 - 815am EST (London Lunch Break)

To join LIVE WEBINARS register here.

Forex Trade Strategy Session by TradersWay (Mar 26, 2015)

Today we discuss how to line up multiple time frames within your forex trading plan. We then discuss how to choose the correct currency pair to trade using a quick relative strength exercise. Lastly, we catch the weekly jobless claims news and review the actual report released by the Department of Labor.

WATCH VIDEO HERE

Monday - Thursdays

Forex Trade Strategy Session by TradersWay (Mar 31, 2015)

You have to stay in the trade if you are going to make a lot of money. The secret to success is more pips, NOT more leverage. In this forex webinar, we discuss how to manage your risk appropriately and then let your winners run.

WATCH VIDEO HERE

Monday - Thursdays

Last edited:
Forex Trade Strategy Session by TradersWay (Apr 1, 2015)

Today we start the session with our fundamental analysis of the currency markets. We also look at gold. However, after a miss on the ADP report, we get into a detailed discussion and then a full blown lecture about the interbanking system, the Fed Funds rate and the interest charged by the Fed at the discount window.

In this video you will actually learn how to look at the market from the point of view of a banker. We develop a bank balance sheet and look at how the manager would make management decisions about loans and reserves. From this, you will learn more about how the central bank has an impact on an economy. I also discuss what I think the Fed will do BEFORE they raise interest rates.

WATCH VIDEO HERE

Monday - Thursdays

Forex Trade Strategy Session by TradersWay (Apr 6, 2015)

We plan the forex trading week by reviewing the Commitment of Traders Report for Large Non-Hedging Positions. We also review the event risks day by day on a calendar. Lastly, we discuss the two ways to trade the news.

WATCH VIDEO HERE

Monday - Thursdays

Forex Trade Strategy Session by TradersWay (Apr 7, 2015)

Today I didn't have the energy for big speeches. I simply took forex trades live with the attendees watching. I traded binary options. We shorted AUD/USD, GBP/USD, EUR/USD. We bought call options for USD/JPY and two on USD/CAD... one for 15 mins and the other expires on the close of trading on Friday (3.5 days from now).

All trades are in profit or have already closed profitably. Each trade has a payout of 75% to 85%.

WATCH VIDEO HERE

Monday - Thursdays

Forex Trade Strategy Session by TradersWay (Apr 9, 2015)

Today we review several technical charts for currencies and commodities. Then a discussion about psychological levels and order placements is made. Finally, we review how I learned how to reduce my risk and focus on the long term.

WATCH VIDEO HERE

Monday - Thursdays

Forex Trade Strategy Session by TradersWay (Apr 13, 2015)

Today we review the forex trading calendar and the commitment of traders report. Many traders that attend our sessions on a regular basis are starting to report their first really big winners: 250, 300, 400 and even 500 pip winners! Excellent job!

WATCH VIDEO HERE

Monday - Thursdays

Forex Trade Strategy Session by TradersWay (Apr 15, 2015)

Today we made two live trades: EUR/USD short and Gold short. Both were winners. This means that 9 of the last 10 scalps using fx binary options have been winners.

The major economic event today is the ECB press conference.

In the live forex strategy session, we review most of the JPY pairs. This includes AUD, CAD, USD, GBP, and NZD. We also use technical analysisis to review the markests for the same currencies vs the USD.

Besides Forex, Gold, Oil, SP500 and DAX are also discussed.

WATCH VIDEO HERE

Monday - Thursdays

Forex Trade Strategy Session by TradersWay (Apr 16, 2015)

Lots of technical analysis today. We see USD turning points on several pairs. They included psych levels, reversal pivot points and candlestick patterns. We discuss forex trade plans live.

WATCH VIDEO HERE

Monday - Thursdays

Forex Trade Strategy Session by TradersWay (Apr 21, 2015)

As you know, China cut its RRR again, but this time by a full 1%. What does that mean? What is the math behind it? How much more money does it pump into the Chinese economy: 0.2%, 2% or 20%?

In this video we review the fractional reserve banking system, the money multiplication formula, the change of RRR and its impact on money supply. You will see EXACTLY what the Bank of China did.

We also do a lot of technical analysis for: USD/CAD, GBP/JPY, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, GOLD, OIL, SP500 and more.

WATCH VIDEO HERE

Monday - Thursdays

Forex Trade Strategy Session by TradersWay (Apr 22, 2015)

Today we follow up on yesterday's successful GBP/USD and USD/CAD forex trading plans based on both technical and fundamental analysis. We also cover commodities and currencies.

In the last 25% of the session we discuss many psychological challenges of being a trader... what it takes... the blood, sweat and tears for years. I also discuss how I've learned how to recover from challenging periods of losses.

I hope it helps. Forex trading success IS worth fighting for!

WATCH VIDEO HERE

Monday - Thursdays